'Murica! (69 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Have you all heard about the "Qanon" horseshit? My cousin lives on it and reposts everything to Facebook because she's retarded. My God, never have I seen this level of stupidity up close.
Yeah I followed it for some time. It's the most pathetic thing ever. Pizzagate on steroids.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Google says they are conspiracy theorists.
I don't want to look it up on my work computer to find explanatory links, but essentially it's a conspiracy theory that all of these top politicians and people in Hollywood (apparently all Democrats "coincidentally") are part of some underground satanic pedophile torture organization. Oh, and Trump, the actual alleged sexual predator mind you, is going to expose them all and take them down with all of his secret insider information that he has yet to release to the public. Because of course he is, the secret genius out to save humanity.

When I get home tonight I'll screenshot and repost some stuff because it's not fun if I'm the only one in a blinding rage that people like this can exist.

- - - Updated - - -

A bunch of loons on twitter and reddit waiting for hints from someone they call Qanon, who they believe is someone within the intelligence community. They think he drops info on deep state and Trump's plan to destroy them.
But did you see Podesta's swimming pool/child torture dungeon?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I don't want to look it up on my work computer to find explanatory links, but essentially it's a conspiracy theory that all of these top politicians and people in Hollywood (apparently all Democrats "coincidentally") are part of some underground satanic pedophile torture organization. Oh, and Trump, the actual alleged sexual predator mind you, is going to expose them all and take them down with all of his secret insider information that he has yet to release to the public. Because of course he is, the secret genius out to save humanity.

When I get home tonight I'll screenshot and repost some stuff because it's not fun if I'm the only one in a blinding rage that people like this can exist.

- - - Updated - - -

But did you see Podesta's swimming pool/child torture dungeon?
:lol:

Trump, the Reptilian, is gonna expose them. Just wait.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Manafort found guilty on 8 charges today, that apparently could carry a maximum 80 year sentence.

Cohen pleads guilty to campaign finance violations in coordination with and at the direction of an unnamed candidate for federal office (wonder who that could be ::lol3:: ), bank fraud, and tax evasion.
@Seven

Of course Bjerknes and AC probably still think Trump's dingleberries taste like chocolate. :mut:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Remember that GOP talking point that we are against illegal immigration and not against immigration in general?
This new state department guideline will deny Green Cards to those legal visa holders who have used some sort of welfare while in the country.
https://www.npr.org/2018/08/20/6402...lize-immigrants-for-using-government-benefits

Earlier this year State Department also advised consular offices to reconsider issuing visa to anyone who think might use welfare.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Been reading the news, it’s pretty clear that Trump is in hot water.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/michael-cohen-to-plead-guilty-to-criminal-charges-1534875978
Add to that, Trump's first two backers in congress during his campaign, Chris Collins and Duncan Hunter have been charged in the last two weeks. Collins on insider trading by the SEC, and Hunter for campaign finance violations, using campaign funds for some $250,000 in personal expenses. :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Manafort found guilty on 8 charges today, that apparently could carry a maximum 80 year sentence.

Cohen pleads guilty to campaign finance violations in coordination with and at the direction of an unnamed candidate for federal office (wonder who that could be ::lol3:: ), bank fraud, and tax evasion.
@Seven

Of course Bjerknes and AC probably still think Trump's dingleberries taste like chocolate. :mut:
Been reading the news, it’s pretty clear that Trump is in hot water.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/michael-cohen-to-plead-guilty-to-criminal-charges-1534875978

Tbh I'm starting to get a little defeatist about it all..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)