'Murica! (56 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Trump and Putin :howler:

Even Hustini and Bjerknes must be soemwhat sceptical now

lol cognitive dissonance
Lol. I doubt it in the case of Bjerknes. He's making bank, bro. So the Donald is obviously a great president.

We also know there's one particular catholic nincompoop on the forum with a most unshakeable faith in the Donald. Nothing to see here. He's draining the swamp and winning trade wars and becoming best friends with the truly important dictators of the world.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lol. I doubt it in the case of Bjerknes. He's making bank, bro. So the Donald is obviously a great president.

We also know there's one particular catholic nincompoop on the forum with a most unshakeable faith in the Donald. Nothing to see here. He's draining the swamp and winning trade wars and becoming best friends with the truly important dictators of the world.
That dude is the biggest moron alive.

I forget his name..

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

ZoSo or Andrea?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Good catch, but shouldn't this be in the Serie A thread?
It should. Sorry for being OT but I'm on my phone and could not mention Post Ironic on Tapatalk, so just quoted the first post I saw.
mods could you please transfer these last few posts to Serie A thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Well, looks like our president is Vladimir Putin.

Also, wages have not gone up, but use of credit and saving less has. Economy is great! Anyone remember the last time that trend was big?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well, looks like our president is Vladimir Putin.

Also, wages have not gone up, but use of credit and saving less has. Economy is great! Anyone remember the last time that trend was big?
Loved Arnold's response. He knew exactly how to hurt the Donald as much as possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)