'Murica! (66 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What if she needed to be vetted first? Make sure shes not on some criminal terrorist database? Since neither you nor i know exactly what their protocol is it would be unwise to criticize for the sake of criticizing. Also i don't buy her story of her not knowing where she was going, you don't just wander off in the middle of nowhere alone.
That does not take two weeks. Not even close. This was done solely to demonstrate power.

Tbh I'm all for strict border control. I perfectly understand that countries want to protect themselves. It's natural to look after your own.

But we have to be reasonable. Shit like this isn't helping anyone.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Check her quickly, make sure it was accidental and turn her over to Canada. It's ridiculous that this would take more than an hour. Detaining her for two weeks is just disgraceful.

This. They could have just turned her in to Canada and maybe it would have just taken a few hours to sort it out.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Check her quickly, make sure it was accidental and turn her over to Canada. It's ridiculous that this would take more than an hour. Detaining her for two weeks is just disgraceful.

Lol send an undocumented person to another country illegally? Your hate is paralyzing even your legal backgrounds.

- - - Updated - - -

That does not take two weeks. Not even close. This was done solely to demonstrate power.

Tbh I'm all for strict border control. I perfectly understand that countries want to protect themselves. It's natural to look after your own.

But we have to be reasonable. Shit like this isn't helping anyone.

You have no way of knowing either what their internal procedure is or how long it takes to process, nor, and above all do you have access to all the information of this case.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
America, the country of minority rule. :baus:

Conservatives have lost the vote in 6 of the last 7 presidential elections, In 2012, 2014 and 2016, Democratic Senate candidates got a combined 114.8 million votes, or 52.8 percent of the total, while Republican candidates got 102.6 million votes, or 47.2 percent.

Yet they dominate most of the tiny states that are overrepresented in the house and to an absurd degree in the senate, and have relied on ridiculous gerrymandering and vote suppressing of poor minorities to build majorities in there as well.

Now, the conservatives may have 7 justices by the end of Trump depending on Ruth Bader Ginsburg's health as she ages.

Soo... clear minority party with almost absolute power at this point. Good political system. :baus:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

Conservatives have lost the vote in 6 of the last 7 presidential elections, In 2012, 2014 and 2016, Democratic Senate candidates got a combined 114.8 million votes, or 52.8 percent of the total, while Republican candidates got 102.6 million votes, or 47.2 percent.

Yet they dominate most of the tiny states that are overrepresented in the house and to an absurd degree in the senate, and have relied on ridiculous gerrymandering and vote suppressing of poor minorities to build majorities in there as well.

Now, the conservatives may have 7 justices by the end of Trump depending on Ruth Bader Ginsburg's health as she ages.

Soo... clear minority party with almost absolute power at this point. Good political system. :baus:
A democratic shithole and you didn't even mention the money and lobbyism.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I think expectation was at least 2 new appts during Trump presidency, so the swing vote becomes a bona fide conservative pick.
This fucker should not get to fill 2 seats. Kennedy did a great disservice by giving him a second one. But what can you expect from a guy who believes "corporations have constitutional rights" and "money is speech".

- - - Updated - - -

Stephen Breyer is 79. RBG is 85!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
A democratic shithole and you didn't even mention the money and lobbyism.
The lobbyism is insane. And so is the propaganda they use to influence the public. Imagine being raised in a country in which the nra tries to poison your mind pretty much every single day.

We just don't have similar tactics in Europe.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This fucker should not get to fill 2 seats. Kennedy did a great disservice by giving him a second one. But what can you expect from a guy who believes "corporations have constitutional rights" and "money is speech".

- - - Updated - - -

Kennedy is almost 82. I don't know why he retired, but it is perfectly feasible his mind is deteriorating and he doesn't want to be a joke. You can't criticise an 82 year old for retiring.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

Kennedy also voted in favor of those faith based pregnancy centers and against labor unions.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Kennedy is almost 82. I don't know why he retired, but it is perfectly feasible his mind is deteriorating and he doesn't want to be a joke. You can't criticise an 82 year old for retiring.

You can't even criticize a 22 year old for retiring. Everybody shall do whatever they please with their lives. It's just that the most divisive president should not get to have such an impact on the country.

- - - Updated - - -

Kennedy also voted in favor of those faith based pregnancy centers and against labor unions.
I'm no legal scholar, but Citizens United should be among the dumbest rulings ever. How can corporations have the same right as people?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 49)