'Murica! (44 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Wow! There goes the big ole scary "Trump-Russia Collusion" thingy: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
The dimwits believing that sh!t :lol2:

I'm aware that CNN is quite aggressive towards The Donald (and rightfully so), but they also have many staff members who are themselves Republicans or even Trump supporters. CNN is just too big for there not to be. In the end that means that the personal opinion of any CNN staff member means very little. Especially when it comes to why CNN are covering certain issues. So yeah, sure, maybe John Bonifield thinks it's bullshit. That hardly means all of CNN think it's bullshit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Riiiiight! It's just that it's not only him though, today there was another Veritas video, this time of none other than CNN's big leftist shill, Van Jones, calling the Russia conspiracy a "nothing burger." To be clear this is one of the most vocal Trump haters on air.
And then when you add: CNN handing debate questions to Clinton campaign, CNN having a whopping 93% negative coverage of Trump administration, them ignoring the "London Bridge" terrorist attack (the biggest story around the globe) for hours in favor of retarded round-tables about the "Russia Collusion" thingy, that's when this new video won't be just the opinion of some random staff member, it works as another piece of the bigger picture:
Main Stream Media attempting a soft coup on Trump.
Not that they'd succeed or anything, the poor fvckers are digging their own graves, and I'm absolutely loving every second of it.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I'm aware that CNN is quite aggressive towards The Donald (and rightfully so), but they also have many staff members who are themselves Republicans or even Trump supporters. CNN is just too big for there not to be. In the end that means that the personal opinion of any CNN staff member means very little. Especially when it comes to why CNN are covering certain issues. So yeah, sure, maybe John Bonifield thinks it's bullshit. That hardly means all of CNN think it's bullshit.
They retracted a story, fired three people over it. CNN basically shot themselves and all other media houses running the Russia stories in the head. Trump has been calling them Fake News for ever and now his supporters have the 'proof' of them being fake. Big win for Trump IMO.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Riiiiight! It's just that it's not only him though, today there was another Veritas video, this time of none other than CNN's big leftist shill, Van Jones, calling the Russia conspiracy a "nothing burger." To be clear this is one of the most vocal Trump haters on air.
And then when you add: CNN handing debate questions to Clinton campaign, CNN having a whopping 93% negative coverage of Trump administration, them ignoring the "London Bridge" terrorist attack (the biggest story around the globe) for hours in favor of retarded round-tables about the "Russia Collusion" thingy, that's when this new video won't be just the opinion of some random staff member, it works as another piece of the bigger picture:
Main Stream Media attempting a soft coup on Trump.
Not that they'd succeed or anything, the poor fvckers are digging their own graves, and I'm absolutely loving every second of it.
Hmm.. But why would they pick the Russia story when there's so much to choose from? Look at Trump's track record, look at the healthcare bill.. Any sane population will want Trump gone soon enough anyway.

Oh. And you were spoonfed the term 'mainstream media'. Stop swallowing.

icemaη;5555186 said:
They retracted a story, fired three people over it. CNN basically shot themselves and all other media houses running the Russia stories in the head. Trump has been calling them Fake News for ever and now his supporters have the 'proof' of them being fake. Big win for Trump IMO.
I see.

Well. These things happen unfortunately.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
[video=twitter;880408582310776832]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/880408582310776832[/video]

[video=twitter;880410114456465411]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/880410114456465411[/video]

and that's a president.

good job, 'murica.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
That's what you get when you have a free-pass to say whatever you want about the president.
Still, pretty low from a guy holding the highest office. He's very impulsive. Guess that's the downside of having a non-politician as POTUS.
But then again, that Scarborough douche is a former congressman, I believe; and the sh!t he spews is every bit as disgusting, if not more.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
[video=twitter;880408582310776832]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/880408582310776832[/video]

[video=twitter;880410114456465411]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/880410114456465411[/video]

and that's a president.

good job, 'murica.
:lol: This is so funny. He's everything I hoped he would be

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lol. This guy is going down and he knows it. He's trying to make the media look bad so people won't believe the news about him. Doesn't matter. He'll go to jail eventually.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
That's what you get when you have a free-pass to say whatever you want about the president.
Still, pretty low from a guy holding the highest office. He's very impulsive. Guess that's the downside of having a non-politician as POTUS.
But then again, that Scarborough douche is a former congressman, I believe; and the sh!t he spews is every bit as disgusting, if not more.
Lol I see the Don has already changed his clownish fans' idea of the most fundamental principle the American democracy is based on.

He's destroying the country and everything worthwhile it has. That has to disgust you, not what a TV person says about the president as a part of his job.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lol I see the Don has already changed his clownish fans' idea of the most fundamental principle the American democracy is based on.

He's destroying the country and everything worthwhile it has. That has to disgust you, not what a TV person says about the president as a part of his job.

America will bounce back.

It would just be nice if they stopped doing this yo-yo thing and be just a tiny bit moderate.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009

The real clown here is a dumb fvck like you who considers this farce as "the most fundamental principle the American democracy", after the eight years of the O'bummer in chief, with the same media sniffing the fart out of his ass, fawning over his every action or inaction, coming up will the most retarded excuses to cover up his sick decisions; well that was real journalism, I guess, no? Just as having the same bunch turned into rabid dogs, and ganging up on the POTUS is.
Fourth state and all. Right on.

...He's destroying the country and everything worthwhile it has....
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sure he is. But I don't now why is the economy so positive and is looking to really boom though? The Dow hitting 15 year highs, etc. :boh:
But then again, it's not like you're gonna hear about it from the fake news media.
One thing though, your worst nightmare isn't a Trump presidency, it's a "successful Trump presidency", that's when you'll witness your pathetic world crushing and burning in front of your eyes. Ooooh, you wish so, so hard that he fails, don't ya? :lol2:
This so awesome. So, yeah, buuuuuurn b!tch. :lol2:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Sure he is. But I don't now why is the economy so positive and is looking to really boom though?
Big economic changes don't even happen this fast. So even if you would be right and the economy is booming (and you're not offering any source of any of this being remotely true), it probably has little to do with Trump anyway.

The last part of your post proves Hoori's point. You're a sad, weak man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 41)