'Murica! (94 Viewers)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I'm surprised at people being startled by this. Like it's something they didn't expect. With all the "Decapitated-head" posing, and "POUTS-assassination" plays running, I'd say there's more where this came from.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
US is selling $12 Billion worth of fighter jets to Qatar despite Trump's insistence that they support terrorist groups.
It's getting harder to understand the world these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
US is selling $12 Billion worth of fighter jets to Qatar despite Trump's insistence that they support terrorist groups.
It's getting harder to understand the world these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll try to make it easier.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I'll try to make it easier.
I guess I did not make myself clear. Of course I understand the economic implications of the deal. I just don't understand why they do this right now and very publicly to contradict the president.

- - - Updated - - -

This is different. Elements within US government are contradicting each other, and they do it very publicly.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Because $ and they don't care. Your nation is brainwashed as fuck.

"The bigger the lie the more they believe it" - Bunk.

And it has nothing to do with economics. Just plain simple money and not giving a fuck.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
His IQ is one of the highest. It's true. Everybody knows it.
The best part is various American media are discussing if Trump is even able to grasp the severity of all this. They're not even talking about whether or not there is any wrongdoing. They are actually wondering if the man who holds the highest office in their country is able to simply understand what is going on and why it matters.

Their fucking president.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)