'Murica! (92 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The best part is various American media are discussing if Trump is even able to grasp the severity of all this. They're not even talking about whether or not there is any wrongdoing. They are actually wondering if the man who holds the highest office in their country is able to simply understand what is going on and why it matters.

Their fucking president.
Im sure you'll get a kick out of this lol

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Im sure you'll get a kick out of this lol

It was painful to watch. The part about Trump's being or not being investigated was a mistake (that a lawyer obviously shouldn't make), but he just needed to say "in the hypothetical scenario of the president being investigated because of firing Comey bla bla). I'm mostly amazed by his comparing himself to Comey regarding attorney-client privilege and leaking information :wth:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It was painful to watch. The part about Trump's being or not being investigated was a mistake (that a lawyer obviously shouldn't make), but he just needed to say "in the hypothetical scenario of the president being investigated because of firing Comey bla bla). I'm mostly amazed by his comparing himself to Comey regarding attorney-client privilege and leaking information :wth:
Don't be amazed, there are people out there who will buy that narrative, btw i thought of you today, hope all is well

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He was pretty damn clueless. And you'd expect a seasoned attorney to be speaking on behalf of the president. Not someone who makes such rookie mistakes.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Watching Anderson Cooper on CNN right now. I must say I have never seen a news source as big as CNN go after a president or any other public figure for that matter the way CNN are doing now. Is that bad? I'm not so sure anymore. If you look at what Trump and his supporters are doing to the country, maybe this is when media have the obligation to warn.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lol. How the fuck was Jeronimo Yanez found not guilty? That's some seriously fucked up shit.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 77)