'Murica! (40 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I can't believe you are falling for this sucker :lol:
So what is your solution then? I'm not voting for Hillary, that is for sure.

Worldbank says 13.4%.

And neither 8 nor 13 percent are a dop in the bucket.
So specifically, what is it that will be detrimental to exports when many of our exports actually are only developed in the US? We aren't talking cheap textiles and the like here. These are typically niche markets with superiority in technology.

This
Plus the racist rhetoric that he and his supporters spew, such as this.
:lol:

Comical.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So what is your solution then? I'm not voting for Hillary, that is for sure.
Don't vote at all. If I were you, I'd think about voting Hillary. I know it's hard to swallow, but it's the better option of the two. I think that if I actually was a US citizen, I'd end up not voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Don't vote at all. If I were you, I'd think about voting Hillary. I know it's hard to swallow, but it's the better option of the two. I think that if I actually was a US citizen, I'd end up not voting.
Only someone with no morale compass would vote for a known criminal and murderer like Hillary. So that is off the table for me. I was thinking about writing in Rand, but that could be a vote for Hillary.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Only someone with no morale compass would vote for a known criminal and murderer like Hillary.
You don't know either of those to be true. You only knew she has never been convicted. I think it's likely she's a a criminal though, I'll give you that much. Regardless of all that, she is still the better candidate. Whether or not that is enough for you to vote Hillary is up to you.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Only someone with no morale compass would vote for a known criminal and murderer like Hillary. So that is off the table for me. I was thinking about writing in Rand, but that could be a vote for Hillary.
On the same note, I could never vote for someone that tried to sell meat through the sharper image.

Guess Im voting Lib.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Well President is only one of many positions up in this years election and probably the least important. So simply not voting is pretty stupid in the grand scheme. Especially, when you think about how much your local representatives effect your daily life.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I actually think Trump's motivations during his presidency would be less harmful than Hillary's. Hillary really is the worst of the worst. Her motives are purely money, power and greed.

I feel like Trump would treat the presidency like something on his resume or something to brag about. In that case he would strive to make it "the uuuugest, bestest thing possible".

So he would just ask people smarter than him how to make _______ part of America "the best".

Jul 1, 2010
I actually think Trump's motivations during his presidency would be less harmful than Hillary's. Hillary really is the worst of the worst. Her motives are purely money, power and greed.

I feel like Trump would treat the presidency like something on his resume or something to brag about. In that case he would strive to make it "the uuuugest, bestest thing possible".

So he would just ask people smarter than him how to make _______ part of America "the best".
Agreed. Again, as I said previously, you either vote for a murderous, monstrously corrupt psycopath or for a narcissistic clown. I'd rather have the clown as Hillary would do much more damage.

Also, a Trump presidency would be quite entertaining for us non Americans. Watch him try to rename the White House the Trump House :lol:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Agreed. Again, as I said previously, you either vote for a murderous, monstrously corrupt psycopath or for a narcissistic clown. I'd rather have the clown as Hillary would do much more damage.

Also, a Trump presidency would be quite entertaining for us non Americans. Watch him try to rename the White House the Trump House :lol:
:agree:

Trump might be worse for America, but Hillary is probably worse for the rest of the world

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Trump is demonstrably worse on the following issues
1) Climate change and the environment in general- claims global warming is a hoax, and wants to get rid of the EPA (he can't even name it properly. )
2) Education- he wants to get rid of the Department of Education (see above video)
3) Race relations and communal harmony. Has been endorsed by all sorts of fascist and Neo- Nazi groups. Doesn't even have the decency to denounce them.
4) Press freedom- Has threatening introducing libel laws for anyone criticizing him.
5) Gun control- Has flip-flopped a million times on this issue, but has recently come out in support of gun rights and the NRA.
6) Diplomacy- Do you think a man who mocks disabled journalists and questions judges on basis of their ethnicity and wants to ban people from an entire religion will be able to handle tense diplomatic situations? US allies are horrified at the prospect of having him in power while countries like China, Russia and North Korea are encouraging his presidential bid.
7) Economy- The man cannot distinguish between debt and deficit. He is completely clueless about monetary and fiscal policy. He claims he will bring jobs back and make America great again, but has outlined no single policy in order to do so.

I agree with his stance on illegal immigration somewhat, but the solution he offers is impractical, expensive and a waste of time.
The only positive thing about him is that he won't be under the influence of lobbyists (although we will surely try to further his business interests during his time in office.) He is also not an evangelical nut, which makes him a lot better than almost all other Republicans.

Hillary is no saint, and personally I don't like her, but she has the experience and the intelligence to carry out her job with a modicum of competence.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I could make a list of things that Obama has done or failed to do and it would be stuff you expected from Trump. Obama was the patron saint of the Democratic Party. Now imagine Hillary.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm still waiting for the data that shows U6 unemployment increased under Obama. That would be even more comical

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still waiting for the data that shows U6 unemployment increased under Obama. That would be even more comical
Black unemployment spiked under Obama, and both the mean and median was higher under Obama than during Bush’s two terms. For eight years it was above 12%, while only for two months under Bush. That’s pretty poor statistically. And besides, the government numbers are cooked anyway. Here’s why:

http://www.shadowstats.com/article/c810x.pdf

- - - Updated - - -

You don't know either of those to be true. You only knew she has never been convicted. I think it's likely she's a a criminal though, I'll give you that much. Regardless of all that, she is still the better candidate. Whether or not that is enough for you to vote Hillary is up to you.
Benghazi was enough for me. She's not a better candidate whatsoever, unless you love corruption.

- - - Updated - - -

On the same note, I could never vote for someone that tried to sell meat through the sharper image.

Guess Im voting Lib.

Your vote will get lost in the mail anyway.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Black unemployment spiked under Obama, and both the mean and median was higher under Obama than during Bush’s two terms. For eight years it was above 12%, while only for two months under Bush. That’s pretty poor statistically. And besides, the government numbers are cooked anyway. Here’s why:

http://www.shadowstats.com/article/c810x.pdf
:lol: absolute bullshit. I guess I can come up with my own stats and start a website called alternativestats.com.

Here's why it's absolute malarkey. The guy counts everything twice, and uses "his own model for calculating LTDWs, based on a variety of government and private surveys". Yeah I can do that too.
http://www.economonitor.com/dolanec...ch-of-an-alternative-measure-of-unemployment/

oh and your own link says overall unemployment is around 24%, and you are saying it is 12% for black population. :facepalm2:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This coming from a guy who is going to vote for Trump, a man who is openly racist, sexist, and has advocated America committing war crimes. A man who has also openly gushed about how much he loves the Clintons in the past. :rofl:

You remain the biggest blowhard on this forum, and a massive hypocrite. :rofl:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:lol: absolute bull$#@!. I guess I can come up with my own stats and start a website called alternativestats.com.

Here's why it's absolute malarkey. The guy counts everything twice, and uses "his own model for calculating LTDWs, based on a variety of government and private surveys". Yeah I can do that too.
http://www.economonitor.com/dolanec...ch-of-an-alternative-measure-of-unemployment/

oh and your own link says overall unemployment is around 24%, and you are saying it is 12% for black population. :facepalm2:
I don't see any flaw with that. It's better than the BLS' method of basically throwing them out. And besides, government data can be easily skewed for political reasons as well.

This coming from a guy who is going to vote for Trump, a man who is openly racist, sexist, and has advocated America committing war crimes. A man who has also openly gushed about how much he loves the Clintons in the past. :rofl:

You remain the biggest blowhard on this forum, and a massive hypocrite. :rofl:
Those are the same old talking points. I'm not big on Trump, but he's better than Hillary, unless it comes out that Trump has played a role in somehow killing people and breaching our national security. There's still five months left though, so we'll see.

There's hypocrisy everywhere in this; that's the nature of politics. Hillary advocated protecting our borders and deporting illegals 8 years ago. She must have been a racist back then, no? That's why the Democrats automatically discredit themselves when they call others racist. Like I've said before, it's like calling someone a "poopie head" or "doodoo face." They discredit themselves, which is a shame to the true victims of racism around the globe. Too many people (including you, I guess) fall for that trap of purporting whatever the MSM says.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)