'Murica! (150 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Those are the same old talking points. I'm not big on Trump, but he's better than Hillary, unless it comes out that Trump has played a role in somehow killing people and breaching our national security. There's still five months left though, so we'll see.

There's hypocrisy everywhere in this; that's the nature of politics. Hillary advocated protecting our borders and deporting illegals 8 years ago. She must have been a racist back then, no? That's why the Democrats automatically discredit themselves when they call others racist. Like I've said before, it's like calling someone a "poopie head" or "doodoo face." They discredit themselves, which is a shame to the true victims of racism around the globe. Too many people (including you, I guess) fall for that trap of purporting whatever the MSM says.

I don't support Hillary either. I think she's a sociopath. But that's just my opinion, and I'm not going to say anyone who votes for her has "no moral compass" while voting for Trump, because that's ridiculous and a perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black.

DO I think Hillary is worse than Trump, or vice versa. I have no idea. They are both terrible options. I'd vote for an Independent if I were American, but so many people are afraid that voting for a 3rd party means a wasted vote, or taking away a vote from their preferred party of the two, that no one does it... If a majority of the people who would actually consider voting for independents actually did so, they could become viable candidates, or at least put a scare in the two party hegemony. Alas, it's unlikely to happen, so we get elections with total and utter shits like Trump and Clinton as the only options.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
DO I think Hillary is worse than Trump, or vice versa. I have no idea. They are both terrible options. I'd vote for an Independent if I were American, but so many people are afraid that voting for a 3rd party means a wasted vote, or taking away a vote from their preferred party of the two, that no one does it... If a majority of the people who would actually consider voting for independents actually did so, they could become viable candidates, or at least put a scare in the two party hegemony. Alas, it's unlikely to happen, so we get elections with total and utter shits like Trump and Clinton as the only options.
The amount of time I have to fucking explain this shit to people I know is physically painful.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
I don't support Hillary either. I think she's a sociopath. But that's just my opinion, and I'm not going to say anyone who votes for her has "no moral compass" while voting for Trump, because that's ridiculous and a perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black.

DO I think Hillary is worse than Trump, or vice versa. I have no idea. They are both terrible options. I'd vote for an Independent if I were American, but so many people are afraid that voting for a 3rd party means a wasted vote, or taking away a vote from their preferred party of the two, that no one does it... If a majority of the people who would actually consider voting for independents actually did so, they could become viable candidates, or at least put a scare in the two party hegemony. Alas, it's unlikely to happen, so we get elections with total and utter $#@!s like Trump and Clinton as the only options.
I have been telling this to people for years as well, but they're too stubborn to vote for independents because it's so deeply culturally ingrained that people vote for the party their families vote for without looking at who the most suitable candidate is. This election will have no winners, only losers.. Both nominees are utter shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
The problem is the retarded voting system, why doesn't anyone in America ever seem to discuss or even address this issue?

- - - Updated - - -

"Everybody believes they're the good guys" is a really really important quote.

Especially with politics, everyon always seems to assume some ulterior, selfish motive behind the actions of politicians - but I'm convinced that in 90% of the cases, they actually believe that they are doing the right thing for their people. Of course sometimes this might also be a case of lying to yourself, often unconsiously, but only very rarely do even the most corrupt or morally repulsive people think of themselves as selfish or negative. I think that's lost a lot of times in discussions.

For example with the elections, I do believe that both Trump & Hillary think that they're going to make this country better as presidents.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, every single person is a hypocrite in one way or another, and in politicians that doesn't even bother me that much as it does the majority of the population. If they're still moving stuff forward in a positive direction, I don't give a shit if their rethoric differs from their actions somewhat.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Quotes/adages are gauche but, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. But not to take responsibility away from the perpetrator, for any action that involves the other should be thought out extensively and with great humility. And it's actually one of the main reason why i personally am against a meddling government.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I'm not big on Trump, but he's better than Hillary, unless it comes out that Trump has played a role in somehow killing people and breaching our national security. There's still five months left though, so we'll see.
He never had the opportunity to do so ffs. He did screw over a lot of people where he could though.

I've never killled anyone either, doesn't make me qualifed for president.

- - - Updated - - -

Quotes/adages are gauche but, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. But not to take responsibility away from the perpetrator, for any action that involves the other should be thought out extensively and with great humility. And it's actually one of the main reason why i personally am against a meddling government.
It doesn't take away responsibility for sure, but it does change how best deal with it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Trump is just the gift that keeps on giving.

Now he has revoked the press credentials of The Washington Post. Hooray for freedom of the press. As long as they are reporting only good things about Donald Trump. This guy wants to be a dictator :lol:

Not to mention him tweeting his "his appreciation for the congrats about being right about radical islam" just hours after the Orlando mass shooting. Yes Donald, make 49 dead people all about you being right. What a narcissistic asshole.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I don't see any flaw with that. It's better than the BLS' method of basically throwing them out. And besides, government data can be easily skewed for political reasons as well.
Of course you don't because you did not read it. Nor did you read the rebuttal I posted. Dude your own report says unemployment is at 24% and you say for blacks it's 12%. You don't make any sense in 2 consecutive posts.
The guy uses "private surveys"! A nobody with a BA in economics and shady website uses private surveys to assess unemployment in this country. Fucking private surveys!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's not ridiculous and I already explained why. She should literally be in jail.

DO I think Hillary is worse than Trump, or vice versa. I have no idea. They are both terrible options. I'd vote for an Independent if I were American, but so many people are afraid that voting for a 3rd party means a wasted vote, or taking away a vote from their preferred party of the two, that no one does it... If a majority of the people who would actually consider voting for independents actually did so, they could become viable candidates, or at least put a scare in the two party hegemony. Alas, it's unlikely to happen, so we get elections with total and utter $#@!s like Trump and Clinton as the only options.
Yes, I would much rather vote for an independent, no question. I wish Rand would have ran as one. Both parties have been completely ravaged by rent seeking and corruption, and that probably won't change until there is another form of a revolution.

Meh. Sure, the US government is out of control, but Islamic extremism has been around before that. Quite clearly there is an issue with radical Islam that this religion needs to sort out on their own time.

He never had the opportunity to do so ffs. He did screw over a lot of people where he could though.

I've never killled anyone either, doesn't make me qualifed for president.
Yes, very true. But if you're under investigation by the FBI, surely you shouldn't be qualified for President either. Or at least be put on hold.

Of course you don't because you did not read it. Nor did you read the rebuttal I posted. Dude your own report says unemployment is at 24% and you say for blacks it's 12%. You don't make any sense in 2 consecutive posts.
The guy uses "private surveys"! A nobody with a BA in economics and shady website uses private surveys to assess unemployment in this country. $#@!ing private surveys!
I did read it. Look up "attrition rates." The BLS always adjusts down as well, so it's hard to believe a study that is always incorrect anyway. And then there's this below. As they always say, the economy is a CONfidence game.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-25/there-problem-bls-employment-reports

But it's one study against another. If you're truly concerned about it, split the difference and you have a general sense of the unemployment rate.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It's not ridiculous and I already explained why. She should literally be in jail.

Yes, I would much rather vote for an independent, no question. I wish Rand would have ran as one. Both parties have been completely ravaged by rent seeking and corruption, and that probably won't change until there is another form of a revolution.

Meh. Sure, the US government is out of control, but Islamic extremism has been around before that. Quite clearly there is an issue with radical Islam that this religion needs to sort out on their own time.

Yes, very true. But if you're under investigation by the FBI, surely you shouldn't be qualified for President either. Or at least be put on hold.

I did read it. Look up "attrition rates." The BLS always adjusts down as well, so it's hard to believe a study that is always incorrect anyway. And then there's this below. As they always say, the economy is a CONfidence game.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-25/there-problem-bls-employment-reports

But it's one study against another. If you're truly concerned about it, split the difference and you have a general sense of the unemployment rate.
What goes around comes around

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)