'Murica! (45 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Why is it hypocrisy in calling out capitalism or america? Cause americans are ignorant and retarded or that capitalism is a bad system?
It's common knowledge. And do not intellect this, made up morals that to me I'm like a PhD on these topics while you have seen two Jordan Lobster Peterson videos on youtube boy.
You a phd on topics, I'm chilling with the girl of your dreams in the tropics, but you are probably too soyed up to even think about girls. Just like @acmilan the same advice, you are not half as smart or ethical as you think, but unlike my boy milan you are twice the loser i can just tell, good luck with life, you will need it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
You a phd on topics, I'm chilling with the girl of your dreams in the tropics, but you are probably too soyed up to even think about girls. Just like @acmilan the same advice, you are not half as smart or ethical as you think, but unlike my boy milan you are twice the loser i can just tell, good luck with life, you will need it.
You're so insecure that you had to brought the "I'm chilling with the girl of your dreams" part.
We all know that that's not true.

Read a book.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
First of all, you say you were repressed you wanted freedom.
You got it, you we're wrong but did you know better?
And if so how can know?

Even if you did, is what they (corporations) do, moral, ethical?
If I jump of a bridge will you?
We were never wrong to wanting to get rid of comunism. When it came down, my country had only 2 hours of TV allowed by our dictator.
Electricity was shut down for large parts of the day and everyday after 10 P. M.
We were poor as f*ck.
My mother was sitting since 4 a.m. at lines that had 50 people before her, to get me some milk as a toddler.

The blame game goes like this.

People who vote for corrupt politicians - > politicians that sell their people's interests to the highest bidder - > multinational corporations (but be aware that these companies are the backbone of a strong ECONOMY. They are a country greatest Employer, excluding the state with pensionars supported by it.)

You can't have economic progress without investment and corporations regardless of how evil they are provide exactly that.
Even China realiesd that and moved to a controlled form of capitalism to escape poverty.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Read a book, insecure Fred Flinstsone.

This is probably a double of the other loser from macedonia, the one who wears dresses and spits on capitalists who feed his family.
Read a book, education is really important.
If you read a book per month it will really help with your insecurity. Just ask your pal Jordan Lobster Peterson.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The half that wants to be in Canada you can take. Same for the ones that want to be in Cuba. Take em LOL

I do thoroughly enjoy Canada...Mucho and really went to visit the West part near you one day, actually.

the pig part was great :lol:
Sorry, my man. We are far pickier than ‘murica about who we allow to move here.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/07/canada-immigration-success/564944/

A good article on just how “selective” our immigration system is, even if we pretend to be open and welcoming ;)

I’m saving that pig part for future use. :lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sorry, my man. We are far pickier than ‘murica about who we allow to move here.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/07/canada-immigration-success/564944/

A good article on just how “selective” our immigration system is, even if we pretend to be open and welcoming ;)

I’m saving that pig part for future use.:lol:
:lol:

No wonder why the lefties want to flock to PM blackface TruDUH. Can mock trump for being racists but actually be selective like any normal country on who they let in. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

At least i don't beg people to feed my family on whatsapp :baus:
:lol:

@Dru

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I do not think that you are but It's a saying Capytalst Pigg (with Russian accent)

There was never a communist country first of all, and if there's ever going to be one it will be Germany or the UK.
You can read a book, leafy.
Why read a book when “ignorance is bliss”? I’ve never read a book in my life. :boh:

Instead I’m gonna keep eating lots of good food, drinking lots of good wine, and ignoring the plight of those unfortunate enough to be born in shitty countries.

- - - Updated - - -

This is probably a double of the other loser from macedonia, the one who wears dresses and spits on capitalists who feed his family.
Bro, don’t bash his dream “girl” like this. ;)

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Why read a book when “ignorance is bliss”? I’ve never read a book in my life. :boh:

Instead I’m gonna keep eating lots of good food, drinking lots of good wine, and ignoring the plight of those unfortunate enough to be born in shitty countries.]
Yeah, stay dumb. That's for the better.
Your county will turn to a shithole soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 41)