'Murica! (150 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That's a false equivalence. A square block in Seattle or Portland maybe gathers half the eyeballs in America, but it really only changes the lives of a few hundred people at most.

But if you have a delusional nut job conspiracy theorist who gets elected to office on that platform and can make decisions that affects 710,176 people in Georgia's 14th congressional district, that's not even the same story.
Point is...when people see that something can be done unobstructed (CHOP or running for Congress) they will get the courage to do so. It only takes one.

- - - Updated - - -

And if those 710,176 people in Georgia's 14th voted her in with majority, who are you to say that's not what they want? They get what the voted for. Exactly the same for Seattle/Portland.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
One could use the same argument I got when I kept bringing attention to CHOP/BLM riots..."They aren't widespread, only in a couple places, etc".

Well, its only one Congresswoman. So, who cares?
I’m glad you hold congressmen and women to the same standards as a bunch of hippies in Portland.

but hey, whatever suits your agenda

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I’m glad you hold congressmen and women to the same standards as a bunch of hippies in Portland.

but hey, whatever suits your agenda
It's up to their districts they represent. Those same hippies or ones that think just like them are in positions of power pushing those policies too so people can stop bitching about one side if they aren't going to say shit about the other side.

Speaking of agenda...I'm sure as hell glad you brought that up. What do you think the agenda is of Portland & Seattle city councils? Pretty fucking close to (or getting closer) so the "hippies" in the streets.

Minneapolis city council?

These freaks are being given attention and allowed to pressure people in power to make radical decisions so can't complain about some Qanon freak if it isn't reciprocal on both sides.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Point is...when people see that something can be done unobstructed (CHOP or running for Congress) they will get the courage to do so. It only takes one.

- - - Updated - - -

And if those 710,176 people in Georgia's 14th voted her in with majority, who are you to say that's not what they want? They get what the voted for. Exactly the same for Seattle/Portland.
So you're not going to complain when Ilhan Omar says something crazy?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So you're not going to complain when Ilhan Omar says something crazy?
Sure I will. But I don't live in her district. The pendulum is swinging further and further from the center on both sides.

- - - Updated - - -

Ilhan has enough baggage besides her retarded policies that district should be looking at.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Sure I will. But I don't live in her district. The pendulum is swinging further and further from the center on both sides.

- - - Updated - - -

Ilhan has enough baggage besides her retarded policies that district should be looking at.
You know their decisions impact you exactly the same as people on their district.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
protesters in portland: hey can we hold cops and unions to higher standards? can we hold them accoutntable for their actions so it prvents racisom, corruption, and unethical behvaiour?

Hustini: stop pushing your fair agenda! let cops murder you. think of their feelings!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You know their decisions impact you exactly the same as people on their district.
If their entire party votes for it. Are you referring to their acts in Congress or on a smaller micro-level?

Not sure I would agree entirely. Look at Rand Paul, he hardly ever gets anything he wants passed that he champions.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
If their entire party votes for it. Are you referring to their acts in Congress or on a smaller micro-level?

Not sure I would agree entirely. Look at Rand Paul, he hardly ever gets anything he wants passed that he champions.
In Congress. Their vote still impacts people in their district the same as people everywhere else in the country.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why do cops hold rallies and shit for thier jobs?

why do cops think their jobs matter more than other jobs? ALL jobs matter. the teachers, the postal workers, the starbucks barrista jobs is just as important and more dangerous than cops.

snowflake cops

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
One could use the same argument I got when I kept bringing attention to CHOP/BLM riots..."They aren't widespread, only in a couple places, etc".

Well, its only one Congresswoman. So, who cares?
We had a "CHAZ" in New York too, it didn't really affect anyone. You're comparing people that can't really affect much aside from their immediate surroundings to someone that now can affect the course of the nation based on the shitposting of some 4chan asshole. That's not something that worries you?

It's also not just one.
https://www.axios.com/qanon-nominees-congress-gop-8086ed21-b7d3-46af-9016-d132e65ba801.html
Sure, maybe they don't all get elected, but this is something that's clearly growing in scope. This goes beyond simple policy or ideological differences. To put it in other terms, this to me is equivalent to having some radical religious sect start getting members elected into power, making laws based upon their interpretations of the Bible or Quran that aren't based in reality.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We had a "CHAZ" in New York too, it didn't really affect anyone. You're comparing people that can't really affect much aside from their immediate surroundings to someone that now can affect the course of the nation based on the shitposting of some 4chan asshole. That's not something that worries you?

It's also not just one.
https://www.axios.com/qanon-nominees-congress-gop-8086ed21-b7d3-46af-9016-d132e65ba801.html
Sure, maybe they don't all get elected, but this is something that's clearly growing in scope. This goes beyond simple policy or ideological differences. To put it in other terms, this to me is equivalent to having some radical religious sect start getting members elected into power, making laws based upon their interpretations of the Bible or Quran that aren't based in reality.
How can you simply discredit the local shops and businesses (minority owned) that have been torched? You act like because I'm 3 states away it doesn't affect me so it shouldn't matter.

That kind of thinking is a kick in the face for the actual residents who lost their businesses and livelihoods or parks and local shops because some entitled brats think the best way to fight a bad cop is grin the system down to dust.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

And that's a fair concept, BUT even with the possible spread of ideas the Seattle city council still only affects Seattle, where they were voted in by a majority. As we all know, Congress affects the nation. This is an important distinction.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

It's also not just one.
That Georgia woman is a sure bet to be elected. Her district has a R+27 rating

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You mention growing in scope. Freaks like this GA lady isn't the only thing growing in scope. Like I said earlier. You guys forget the pendulum swings further on both sides as each side slips further away from the center.

- - - Updated - - -

And that's a fair concept, BUT even with the possible spread of ideas the Seattle city council still only affects Seattle, where they were voted in by a majority. As we all know, Congress affects the nation. This is an important distinction.
And then BLM idiots realize that Seattle is done and move their shitty focus to another city and rinse and repeat. These elected democrats have literally caved to a bunch of losers.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
why do cops hold rallies and shit for thier jobs?

why do cops think their jobs matter more than other jobs? ALL jobs matter. the teachers, the postal workers, the starbucks barrista jobs is just as important and more dangerous than cops.

snowflake cops
Yep even the people who change tires, actually especially the people who change tires, for some reason they seem to be experts at everything. If only we had more tire changing fake hoser(yeah imagine the desperation, wanna be canadian :lol:) to send to the ghettos here to talk it out with the George Floyds, I'm sure they will do great a job... Or get their candy ass passed around the local crack house. Either way, win win.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Allowing rioting/looting behavior enables more people to act the same way elsewhere when they know if the race card and a little PC pressure can be added they will cave.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
How can you simply discredit the local shops and businesses (minority owned) that have been torched? You act like because I'm 3 states away it doesn't affect me so it shouldn't matter.

That kind of thinking is a kick in the face for the actual residents who lost their businesses and livelihoods because some entitled brats think the best way to fight a bad cop is grin the system down to dust.
I'm not discrediting it, never did I even imply it. Crime has victims and I never said they don't matter. They should be protected and receive restitution while those responsible are arrested, which plenty of people were. There's no need to highlight every single crime that happens, we all agree that it shouldn't happen.
I'm merely pointing out that instead electing conspiracy theorists beholden to a 4chan poster for multi-year terms to the most powerful nation on the face of the Earth has the potential to do a lot more damage, with much further reaching and maybe even permanent consequences to the entire nation.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm not discrediting it, never did I even imply it. Crime has victims and I never said they don't matter. They should be protected and receive restitution while those responsible are arrested, which plenty of people were. There's no need to highlight every single crime that happens, we all agree that it shouldn't happen.
I'm merely pointing out that instead electing conspiracy theorists beholden to a 4chan poster for multi-year terms to the most powerful nation on the face of the Earth has the potential to do a lot more damage, with much further reaching and maybe even permanent consequences to the entire nation.
What was her platform anyway?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
What was her platform anyway?
You can't guess?

"There's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take this global cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles out, and I think we have the president to do it," she said, referring to Trump.

Democrats are the real racists, Greene said, stating that "the most mistreated group of people in the United States today are white males."

In videos spotlighted by Politico, Greene called the election of two Muslim women to Congress "an Islamic invasion into our government."

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/12/9016...deos-wins-ga-primary-likely-heading-to-congre

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 136)