'Murica! (49 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
If I remember correctly, a few years ago you were against Trump. I'm curious to know what changed your mind.
I find Trump the person reprehensible. However, the fact that he seems to be doing what most presidents before him only promiaed to do but never delivered, namely disengagement from conflicts abroad and getting troops out of other countries and really tackling the immigration problem. I also share his view of the culture war going, don't be fooled he didn't cause it he just made the formanters come out of hiding. Not to mention biden is just figurehead and we really don't know who's going to be in control.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@swag - don't take note of the media outlet, but have you had a chance to hear her speak?

She's hot though, for real. Hot like COVID.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably a DA. Trojan, perhaps. Giggity.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
At least in this case the "World Champions" moniker would be fairly accurate.
Well, we don't cheer our athletes unless they can be the best in the world.

@swag - don't take note of the media outlet, but have you had a chance to hear her speak?

Here's an even more famous Hong Kong researcher with an accurate assessment of that woman's video:

522fbc1553d8a22fb9628c0a88d23c41693b157d9914416985670519efa1b635.jpg

Gaokao has really destroyed so many promising lives. The pressure to perform on that test and determine your future sends people off the edge.

Apr 17, 2013
I saw a documentary on the Evergreen University , it's terrifying to think that in a few years some of these students will have positions of responsibility (well hopefully most of them will be managers of a McDonald's restaurant), but I hope that Trump has already sent the military to raze it.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Dems going after Goya now :lol:

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/09/8896...-goya-foods-after-ceo-praises-president-trump

- - - Updated - - -

By Thursday evening, "Goya," #BoycottGoya and #Goyaway were trending topics on Twitter.
Boycotting is a civil way of protesting. Your money your choice.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably a DA. Trojan, perhaps. Giggity.
In the Fox News land, Coronavirus is alternating between a liberal media hoax whose risk was blown out of proportion and a Chinese virus whose risk was much higher than what the Chinese government led the world to believe (which apparently only the US believed). I admire your loyalty but don't you feel sometimes that they are insulting your intelligence?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)