'Murica! (207 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Happy fourth of July to my second home, the most free and most welcoming country in the world. Long live democracy, justice, free speech, fairness, and due process, the five things i love the most about here and the five things I never experienced in my first home.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Happy fourth of July to my second home, the most free and most welcoming country in the world. Long live democracy, justice, free speech, fairness, and due process, the five things i love the most about here and the five things I never experienced in my first home.
beautifully spoken :tup: Based on life experience in various 'diverse' districts I can confirm that persian immigrants are easily the most cultured and value-adding when it comes to middle east immigration :agree: Easily the poles of the middle east

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
beautifully spoken :tup: Based on life experience in various 'diverse' districts I can confirm that persian immigrants are easily the most cultured and value-adding when it comes to middle east immigration :agree: Easily the poles of the middle east
If there was a rating of nations with the most underserved government the Persians and their fucked up regime would be at the top. Great nation, shittiest government.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Speaking of free speech (and because I learned today that Chomsky refused to sign a letter asking for the removal of Steven Pinker):

- - - Updated - - -

Most Iranians who go to North America (especially) and Europe do that on student visas and for higher education mostly because other visas such as work visas are hardly available to them, so there's probably a selection bias (like I said especially in the US).

If there was a rating of nations with the most underserved government the Persians and their fucked up regime would be at the top. Great nation, shittiest government.
There has to be a domestic reason why a totalitarian regime lives on and even regresses the way ours has.

Last edited:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
:lol: Oh booohooo. A mob on social media coming after her to get her cancelled? Love it. How does it feel to get a taste of your own lefty medicine?

- - - Updated - - -

:lol3:

Even before i meant.
I have to admit,i used to have sympathy for lefties,but this kind of people makes me hate them , I cannot fucking crybabies like this bitch, fuck off with this dumb shit . If i had chance to vote I would vote for the republicans just to annoye people like her .

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Nicely put. :)

Well, Kanye’s running for president now.
Of the mental health patients' lobby?

Newyorker 5 years ago
Damn, that is more Simpsons than The Simpsons.

:lol: America... F*%$ yeah!

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Kanye for dems would have much better chances than Biden
Either way, would've never have imagined 10 years ago that there would be the chance of Kanye vs Trump for 2020 presidential race :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if Kanye is gonna release a new album for his title race
84533aa96cb22d7388ae68fe93e01ff6.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Taylor Swift to sing national anthem for Kanye's inauguration
drake-head-png.png

- - - Updated - - -

I still can't get over it :lol:

Kanye during presidential debates makes his entrance from up top like this

Xi7c.gif

debate starts, immediately interrupts moderator

RealisticUnripeAfricanwilddog-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 200)