'Murica! (230 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Literally the first word is "British..."

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine Biden picks Harris and wins. Harris is forced to resign when it comes to light that she put a black man behind bars by mistake. Hillary is chosen as VP and will be confirmed by the Senate. Biden will die of "Natural Causes" shortly after.
Alex Jones will explode.
Hillary_Clinton_Dancing.gif

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not bad. Karen Pence wouldn't let Mike to go to the Veep debate alone.
That's why I picked her. Imagine her throwing vulgarity at him and seeing him try to react to it :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I met Pence and his wife. Nice couple though :p

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
its Kamala Harris for sure no?
Ugh. She's terrible. She's smart and all and can totally speak her mind. But she's a self-interested career politician who doesn't lift a finger to actually do her job. The worst DA we had in SF in my 30 years there, and it had nothing to do with her locking up black men. She didn't lock up anybody. A total waste of space.

I wouldn't say that having her on the ticket would make me vote for Trump. But she wouldn't help.

Biden should pick Stormy Daniels.
Don't stop at VP. The US is ready for her to make a run for president.

we’re a trigger happy country
Politics is only about triggering now. Nobody expects policy to change other than destroying any infrastructure that's there. Those are our remaining options now.

Is that a reenactment of the movie Ghost?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ugh. She's terrible. She's smart and all and can totally speak her mind. But she's a self-interested career politician who doesn't lift a finger to actually do her job. The worst DA we had in SF in my 30 years there, and it had nothing to do with her locking up black men. She didn't lock up anybody. A total waste of space.
maybe she can make that central to the campaign. "Yes, I was DA but trust me...i barely did my job.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
meh still pretty sure a lot of folks won't see past that skin color ffs they love Biden and he has been around long enough to have a history of supporting bills that should wreck anyone by the progressive standards but he tours black churches in the south every four years so its cool. Probably makes some "donations" as well.
Biden wasn't the progressives' candidate but hopefully they will understand that defeating trump is worth getting behind whoever the Dems' candidate is.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
If that's the level of whatever a Harvard education gets you then I think I made out pretty good :lol:
As far as logic goes, she makes a valid (though unoriginal) point. You sure didn't have to wait for this video to realize your alma mater doesn't keep you from being even a criminal. I mean Trump graduated from Wharton.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Only once have I ever found a tick on myself, somehow it got under my shirt and attached to the center of my chest. I pulled it off and lit it on fire, gotta send a message to the rest.

they could spin the prosecutor angle if they’re smart and double dip in that angry black, worried white vote
They hate her.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
maybe she can make that central to the campaign. "Yes, I was DA but trust me...i barely did my job.
:lol: Then I'd vote her way just for her honesty. More like, "You know, sugar, I was only in it for the votes. I'd say I was filing my nails all the time I was SF DA, but I was really just job hunting for California Attorney General, you know?"

I had a tick on me.
This sounds like a Weird Al version of an AC/DC song.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 211)