'Murica! (70 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I agree that he doesn’t think it’s feasible, I’m thinking trump asked him to say that which is a ridiculous thing to ask of a doctor
Or he realized that president loves exaggerated praises. You know he's running for a house seat in TX-13. He came out 2nd in the Republican primary and if he wins the runoff he'll surely be in Congress come January.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Is a twitter post with 30 likes a sign of something bigger tho? That just shows a person who likes to complain,

I’d say the main problem with America is how much power corporations have. They are looting the public and our politicians are helping them do it. End bailouts.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Is a twitter post with 30 likes a sign of something bigger tho? That just shows a person who likes to complain,

I’d say the main problem with America is how much power corporations have. They are looting the public and our politicians are helping them do it. End bailouts.
I feel like the people out there really hustling probably aren’t having meltdowns on Twitter

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
she probably tells her employees “they’re family” and then makes them work unpaid overtime to meet demand
I hear America is bad for this kind of thing?

It happens here too. I've always had to stifle laughter when bosses have spoken about being "family", your colleagues are not family, and they are invariably not your friends either.

Personally, my take is that I get paid to do a certain amount of hours per week, but if something needs finishing on a deadline I'm happy to stay as long as it takes to finish, within reason.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

It happens here too. I've always had to stifle laughter when bosses have spoken about being "family", your colleagues are not family, and they are invariably not your friends either.

Personally, my take is that I get paid to do a certain amount of hours per week, but if something needs finishing on a deadline I'm happy to stay as long as it takes to finish, within reason.
Yeah, it’s pretty bad for that kind of thing. Not everyone does it but I’ve had a few bosses of the ilk.

I feel similarly, especially if it’s a project that’s going to benefit my work in the long run.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Sounds like The Olive Garden :pado:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

when you think things can't get funnier! they do!!! what's next? black immunity cause they can't charged with felony to atone for whites ancestors :DDD

I mean a country where weapons are free for all and you go massively defunds police?!?! do they even have a brain?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

when you think things can't get funnier! they do!!! what's next? black immunity cause they can't charged with felony to atone for whites ancestors :DDD

I mean a country where weapons are free for all and you go massively defunds police?!?! do they even have a brain?
This is going to change absolutely nothing, in actuality nothing was really cut from them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)