'Murica! (148 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This is the era of weak presidents. Candidates win elections without a significant popular vote margin so they don't have a mandate. Country will flip flop from one party to the other without being able to address major issues.
The winners are major political donors for both parties.
Starting around the Clinton presidency, I noticed that the "Impeach ____" bumper sticker and the opposition party impeachment talk has become a part of normalized dissent with every seated president.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Oh of course you can't call someone "mentally ill" before having a doctor examining them. But this is a forum.
Iirc Dr. Jackson was rewarded by being nominated to a cabinet post but withdrew under pressure. It's foolish to think what he says is not political.
The guy was a career military doctor. If you can't trust him then who do you trust?

You base your opinion off of what you see, same goes for people calling out Biden. How is that any different?

- - - Updated - - -

She won't be happy until some of her relatives are incarcerated or executed. Well, that's the natural outcome of the purity spiral she's playing.

:lol:

Maybe lacking tourists they feel more at ease? I've long been calling tourism "immigration light".

Nobody wins the purity spiral. It just burns out after people are tired of all the destruction and dead people.

https://theconversation.com/history-tells-us-that-ideological-purity-spirals-rarely-end-well-140888

OK, I wasn't the only one who thought that. :D

Love the token PoC on the left there. Most Latinxers would look at this and think, "You're doing this and you're not getting paid $3 an hour??" :rndh:

Because he's nougat. Milquetoast. The least objectionable of the lot, which makes him basically filler.

IMO, a Biden presidency would probably stop the Trump bleeding for a while, but the country would still be f'ed for the foreseeable future.
When does it burn out though? She made a violent threat which I understand why she was fired. If she had simply said I support BLM and left it at then and still got fired then that would have been wrong. Problem is, people are now in a comfort zone to make these threats and very few are seeing repercussions.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
The guy was a career military doctor. If you can't trust him then who do you trust?

You base your opinion off of what you see, same goes for people calling out Biden. How is that any different?

- - - Updated - - -

When does it burn out though? She made a violent threat which I understand why she was fired. If she had simply said I support BLM and left it at then and still got fired then that would have been wrong. Problem is, people are now in a comfort zone to make these threats and very few are seeing repercussions.
Career military doctor also said this:
"You know, I told the president that if he had a healthier diet over the last 20 years, he might live to be 200 years old,"

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I thought the bid was already awarded to US-Canada-Mexico
Maybe they want to be able to host some of the matches, not the entire WC? :boh:

That would be cool though, knowing my luck it would be a El Salvador - Algeria game or something :grin:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Career military doctor also said this:
"You know, I told the president that if he had a healthier diet over the last 20 years, he might live to be 200 years old,"
And? You think he meant literally "200 years old"? He acknowledged the need for an improved diet and basically said he could have had a head start if he started eating better sooner in his life. That's how I took it.

In any case, Obama was probably the healthiest POTUS I can recall. At least he actually played a real sport :p

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, now the cities apply for matches
lol lets hope we manage to get a good game.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
And? You think he meant literally "200 years old"? He acknowledged the need for an improved diet and basically said he could have had a head start if he started eating better sooner in his life. That's how I took it.

In any case, Obama was probably the healthiest POTUS I can recall. At least he actually played a real sport :p

- - - Updated - - -

why would he say something like that if he didn’t mean it?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
why would he say something like that if he didn’t mean it?
If you think an Admiral, a Doctor, would actually think a human being, this human being being Donald Trump could actually live to be 200 years old then I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn...

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

only 4 months after this statement Dr. Jackson was nominated for secretary of VA. He's never held an administrative position in his life. You don't find this strange? Ok.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
only 4 months after this statement Dr. Jackson was nominated for secretary of VA. He's never held an administrative position in his life. You don't find this strange? Ok.
I find a lot of things strange. An Admiral with a stellar record being appointed or nominated by an Administration isn't one of them. That's standard politics and pretty normal across all Administrations. You could say he was his "wing man".

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
If you think an Admiral, a Doctor, would actually think a human being, this human being being Donald Trump could actually live to be 200 years old then I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn...
I agree that he doesn’t think it’s feasible, I’m thinking trump asked him to say that which is a ridiculous thing to ask of a doctor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)