'Murica! (53 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
There's a bunch of foot washing white people ready and able.
There's a secret fetish in there nobody is talking about.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIpL9PjY1wtJ218vZUCd6n8GXipMfOW9JhM1Y--cBXdNiww9I&s.jpg

How is repealing a health insurance program a successful campaign issue during a pandemic?
It's about priorities, man. Let the black people and their white sympathizers get infected in the streets, pull out their healthcare from under them, and kill them all off to leave America as a nation of elite whites and their white trash servants. Voilá! Now you just have to worry about mail-in ballots.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Even so, did she really f'ing have to video herself and share that globally? That's what I don't get. People use their social media like their therapist.
Agreed, she needs time off work, rest, seek help, whatever, not blast it on the internet. No matter how genuine you are in whatever, it can be twisted against you, or make you look pompous and self-important over miniscule shit.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
That was the worst! Always felt so defeated after Black Friday
Been a bit hectic here, classic american values center around:

Freedom
Equality
Hard work
Patriotism
Capitalism
Individualism
Small government
Family
Self reliance and self accountability
Direct clear communication
Practicality(result driven)
Fanatic love of winning

And lastly and perhaps most importantly, e pluribus unum

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Seereeooos. Hey, I just got in a car accident because I haven't been sleeping, and so I fell asleep at the wheel and just ran over a grandma. Let me turn on my video for a quick upload with random, bleary-eyed commentary as I am getting handcuffed.

What kind of person do you have to be to think that?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Even so, did she really f'ing have to video herself and share that globally? That's what I don't get. People use their social media like their therapist.
Maybe the lesson is cops aren't so different from the everyday folks having their own silly meltdowns then posting them on public social media.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Been a bit hectic here, classic american values center around:

Freedom
Equality
Hard work
Patriotism
Capitalism
Individualism
Small government
Family
Self reliance and self accountability
Direct clear communication
Practicality(result driven)
Fanatic love of winning

And lastly and perhaps most importantly, e pluribus unum
Dude, I would have to put convenience in the top 3. Most Americans would wipe their ass with the US flag if it meant they could get their Starbucks Chocolate Swirliecchino 60 seconds faster.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Seereeooos. Hey, I just got in a car accident because I haven't been sleeping, and so I fell asleep at the wheel and just ran over a grandma. Let me turn on my video for a quick upload with random, bleary-eyed commentary as I am getting handcuffed.

What kind of person do you have to be to think that?
Cry and tell them grandma called you a mean word.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)