'Murica! (119 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I think if you spent more time improving your reading comprehension instead of cross dressing you would get what i meant.
This is actually a very anoying come back comment. Firstly, because its hurtful, and secondly bringing up a funny picture i did from like 13 years ago to make a stupid come back remark is very low. Have a nice day.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Wrong, i prefer a successful culture over a primitive dissolute one, race has nothing to do with it. I just sent you a vid by Thomas Sowell, who imo is the greatest social commentator of the last 50 years, last i checked he's black.
Absolutely. I also recall Sowell purporting in the past that these sort of events are mostly centered on a form of social manipulation than anything else. Again, hundreds of blacks murdered by blacks in the large cities on beautiful Spring evenings, yet it takes a viral video of two folks they don't know, nor care about, to make them "protest." All of it, and I mean ALL, is nothing but a form of social manipulation that is apparently working very well.

- - - Updated - - -

The deranged baby,and his bootlickers think they should be shot.
They should be shot, for sure. If you knew anything about how hard some people work for their business, you wouldn't mock them for wanting to kill these freaks. They're far worse than the idea of a "police officer."

- - - Updated - - -

hopefully it shows the police force that there’s consequences to murdering their own citizens.
Dear Cops: If you kill a black man, we'll kill their businesses as well. You've been warned!

- - - Updated - - -

It's very important info, because of indeed they knew each other, then it's most likely not race related which will make a lot of people look stupid.
Wouldn't be surprised. That makes more sense to me than a racist cop working in a department where like 50% of the cops are black. But the cop does look like he could be into some drugs a bit. Those eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Fuck them, taste of their own race-baiting medicine.

- - - Updated - - -

Update from the White House: "Shame on you, you fucking killers!" The protesters yell to the Secret Service guarding the White House.

Who have they killed recently? :bianconero: God these people are 'tards.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 82)