'Murica! (92 Viewers)

May 25, 2019
That'll show all those elitist small business owners and minimum wage retail employees
Thats the sad part, the police force really needs to do a better job of not hiring pieces of shit that abuse their power. Because of assholes like this good cops are looked at in the same light as assholes like him.

- - - Updated - - -

hopefully it shows the police force that there’s consequences to murdering their own citizens.
This cop should be thrown in general population and torn into bits and killed. That would probably be the best message to these types of cops.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
This cop should be thrown in general population and torn into bits and killed. That would probably be the best message to these types of cops.
Ultimately this cop made the world a better place, every law abiding citizen should send him chocolates and a thank you card for removing criminal cancer. If I was American I would be proud to see my taxes go into this hero's salary, other than having to pay for that dead criminal dinduniffin's upteenth jail time. Circling back to the assault rifle topic, this is what cops should be using against those 'riots'

May 25, 2019
Ultimately this cop made the world a better place, every law abiding citizen should send him chocolates and a thank you card for removing criminal cancer. If I was American I would be proud to see my taxes go into this hero's salary, other than having to pay for that dead criminal dinduniffin's upteenth jail time. Circling back to the assault rifle topic, this is what cops should be using against those 'riots'
How? From having blacks fear even more for their lives from the police? Was he a career criminal? Even if so were the crimes that he committed worthy of being killed? That cop is a piece of shit.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

“State authorities” meaning local police still wouldn’t arrest him?

- - - Updated - - -

You know shit is serious when even Taylor Swift is tweeting at Donald

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
burning buildings and attacking street cops is just violence. The people who need to be pressured are politicians.
:agree: The police will justify this to retaliate with violence. The only people who suffer are the bystanders and shop owners who have their shops ransacked and their vehicles burned.
Protests should be non-violent. The Michigan protests where gun nuts stormed the capitol isn’t non-violent either. It is domestic terrorism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 77)