'Murica! (94 Viewers)

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Trump is such a moronic imbecile, you don't see this kind of amoral leader rise in Third World Countries.
Republican party is truly the most dangerous organisation in human history.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Trump is such a moronic imbecile, you don't see this kind of amoral leader rise in Third World Countries.
Actually this type of leader is exactly what he reminds me of, weird ass village idiot despot dictators in 70-80s africa or central America.

And technically India and Brazil are developing countries and not 3rd world. But both Modi and Bolsonaro are exactly the same kind wtf level of power tripping incompetence, that got there on fear mongering and nationalistic slogans.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
watch out Hustini is a Republican spy :snoop:
His wife is actually the spy. Doesn't she watch him on the nanny cams when she's away?
fuck couldn't remember what thread this was in. So, true story tonight in pure Hustini fashion...those cams I relocated to my backyard to watch the side street beside my house (dead ends into a short tree line that opens into a golf course)...there is no street light here so people park here all the time to try and do dumb shit...not on Hustini's watch though.

Tonight a car parked there, my cameras alerted me...so I snuck around the back side of my house (opposite side) and snuck down along the tree line where my fence is and followed it to the side where the car was parked. We have a swing set/tree house right there literally 10 feet from where the car was parked...by that time the guy and girl had already climbed to the back seat of the car. I just started swinging on the swing and its pitch black out here. LOL when they realized they heard something and opened the door he was in his boxers and I was right there smiling at them swinging. The look on her face when she realized a guy was on a swing right next to the car the entire time in the middle of the night was amazing. Worth the effort :lol:

I asked them if everything was ok, then got off my swing and walked in front of the car and took a picture of the license plate and the girl (asian) was pleading with me "Sir, we are leaving we are leaving, please sir" blah blah but I just started walking away and called the police and gave them their description, what they were wearing (and not wearing), their plate number, etc.

LuL Husted and cock-blocked.

I probably shouldn't be having this much fun with these cameras.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 84)