'Murica! (175 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Where and when did the anemic economy start picking up under Obama ?
:lol2:
Basically for the entire Obama era the economy was slowly gathering steam from the disastrous Republican recession under Bush.

Have Trump’s policies helped it explode even further? Perhaps. But denying that Obama had anything to do with the economic recovery from that recession is just plain stupid.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Selling would be the most helpful. But yeah you would pass a law saying that property can’t be sold for a certain percentage more than it’s appraisal value.

In SLC we have a housing shortage and you can find 2 bedroom houses in nice neighborhoods for like 600k.
Is that similar to tax assessed value? I'm not all that well-versed in how real estate works. If so, what a different :lol:, 13M vs $4M
https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sa...61,-73.752938,40.546156,-74.12201_rect/11_zm/

I could never see that happening here though, simply too much money in real estate. Would need some VERY left-leaning politicians to get into office.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Is that similar to tax assessed value? I'm not all that well-versed in how real estate works. If so, what a different :lol:, 13M vs $4M
https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sa...61,-73.752938,40.546156,-74.12201_rect/11_zm/

I could never see that happening here though, simply too much money in real estate. Would need some VERY left-leaning politicians to get into office.
Yeah. Practically the same.

Or more normies living on the street and less people buying houses.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
isnt there a goebbels quote on how totalitarian governments fool the public by faking division in opinion where there is actually unity.
I believe so but not 100%. Will say this I have believed this for many years.
To me this is my difference Republicans vote for who they believe is gonna do the job with knowledge that their still politicians and aren't saints.
Democrats vote for their candidates with belief in their false compassion and false moral superiority
Meanwhile there is the reality most politicians do things to please their base and sure up reelection, they hate each other in public and have dinners together and laugh at the sheep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 165)