'Murica! (87 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
you actually want to believe I'm a virgin because you're so assblasted :lol:

I posted those images not because you were laughing like you found it funny, but actually because you're assblasted that you were wrong and you backed the wrong horse :lol:

you're so assblasted you have to resort to pre-teen level discourse "my life is better than urs bro XDDD" as if you suddenly don't care about what you argued for months about :lol: this is really crushing you isn't it :lol:

By the way, have fun in that life with President and Commander-In-Chief Donald J. Trump :)

Ronn right now:

2f7.jpg
:lol: that was too long to prove you're not what everyone believes you are. Yet I'm the one with pre teen discourse.
But I just respond to one thing you said. I did not say my life is better than yours. I said yours is fucked up. You are obsessed with election in a country you are not living in, which is a joke since most of the issues were domestic in this election. Also you are a young kid talking about traditional marriage and abortion and such. Those are pretty good signs

I always imagine you as the male version of this:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
With all due respect. I got you on ignore, so I rarely read your posts.

But if you wanna engage in a conversation, you are more than welcome. But please do so thru your thoughts and knowledge; not stupid memes, pics or gifs.

Either you pro-autocracy or you don't grasp the fundamentals of democracy.

And before you reply "boo hoo someone does not agree with me, so they call me stupid".

No. I disagree with a lot of people who I have the utmost respect for (I can name a big bunch on this board, if want examples), but unliek you they are capable of stringing together an argument thru reason and knowledge.

So far you are yet to post anything in thread that come close to being worthwhile.

Give it a shot tho, I'll sincerely read, understand and reply. I enjoy a good conversation with people who have opposing views, that are capable of understanding more than one side to an issue, and therefore the complexity at hand.

Your immature meme-fiesta tho. I grew tired of that years ago.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:lol: that was too long to prove you're not what everyone believes you are. Yet I'm the one with pre teen discourse.
But I just respond to one thing you said. I did not say my life is better than yours. I said yours is fucked up. You are obsessed with election in a country you are not living in, which is a joke since most of the issues were domestic in this election. Also you are a young kid talking about traditional marriage and abortion and such. Those are pretty good signs
"dude ur a virgin lmao"
"bro ur life sucks, mine is good"

"my level of discourse is not preteen"
"I didn't say my life is better than urs"

You could just admit you were wrong like campionesidd and get over it. Not everyone has to act like a child.

You say that there's something wrong with a non-american posting about the US election, meanwhile you are posting on a forum dedicated to an italian football team, a country you are not living in and a sport that is a niche in your country. At the end of the day they're both just interests in foreign things. Shame you couldn't see that hypocrisy yourself. What about all the other people here posting about the election from Belgium, Austria and such, obviously they are a joke too? Make sure to tell that to Seven, Ocelot etc who have more than 2x posts I have in this thread.

With all due respect. I got you on ignore, so I rarely read your posts.

But if you wanna engage in a conversation, you are more than welcome. But please do so thru your thoughts and knowledge; not stupid memes, pics or gifs.

Either you pro-autocracy or you don't grasp the fundamentals of democracy.

And before you reply "boo hoo someone does not agree with me, so they call me stupid".

No. I disagree with a lot of people who I have the utmost respect for (I can name a big bunch on this board, if want examples), but unliek you they are capable of stringing together an argument thru reason and knowledge.

So far you are yet to post anything in thread that come close to being worthwhile.

Give it a shot tho, I'll sincerely read, understand and reply. I enjoy a good conversation with people who have opposing views, that are capable of understanding more than one side to an issue, and therefore the complexity at hand.

Your immature meme-fiesta tho. I grew tired of that years ago.
You reply to my posts all the time, and every time you do you make some post like this that incredibly exaggerates whatever it is I've posted. It's quite strange for someone to claim they ignore someone and hold a very low opinion of them yet constantly make long essays about posts that are essentially nothing.

It seems your only interest here is to prop up your own self image and not to engage in any discourse because I have plenty of reasonable posts and discussions with other posters yet you only reply to some one line nothing post or an image and then claim that "im smart your dumb".

"I got you on ignore, so I rarely read your posts."

"So far you are yet to post anything in thread that come close to being worthwhile."
You're quite the basket case, honestly.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
"dude ur a virgin lmao"
"bro ur life sucks, mine is good"

"my level of discourse is not preteen"
"I didn't say my life is better than urs"

You could just admit you were wrong like campionesidd and get over it. Not everyone has to act like a child.

You say that there's something wrong with a non-american posting about the US election, meanwhile you are posting on a forum dedicated to an italian football team, a country you are not living in and a sport that is a niche in your country. At the end of the day they're both just interests in foreign things. Shame you couldn't see that hypocrisy yourself. What about all the other people here posting about the election from Belgium, Austria and such, obviously they are a joke too? Make sure to tell that to Seven, Ocelot etc who have more than 2x posts I have in this thread.

You reply to my posts all the time, and every time you do you make some post like this that incredibly exaggerates whatever it is I've posted. It's quite strange for someone to claim they ignore someone and hold a very low opinion of them yet constantly make long essays about posts that are essentially nothing.

It seems your only interest here is to prop up your own self image and not to engage in any discourse because I have plenty of reasonable posts and discussions with other posters yet you only reply to some one line nothing post or an image and then claim that "im smart your dumb".

You're quite the basket case, honestly.
:lol: wrong about what? That Trump is a racist scumbag? Even his supporters admit that he is. I heard it from a guy who voted for him. I never said he couldn't win.
And comparing this to following a football team is pretty pathetic. How about you support that great argument with a meme?
Btw other people in this forum who are outside of US are not as obsessed as you are. Except your Russian "dayum" compatriot.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It makes a huge difference. I guess using contraception to stop a girl from getting pregnant is murder too, because those eggs and that sperm would have become children if contraception wasn't used.

Calling early stage abortion murder is beyond disingenuous. It's fucking stupid and dishonest. Add to that dangerous with the endless bullshit of uneducated anti-abortion activists.

I'm done. Onto ignore. I avoid such troglodytes in real life. I'll do so here too.
:tup:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:lol: wrong about what? That Trump is a racist scumbag? Even his supporters admit that he is. I heard it from a guy who voted for him. I never said he couldn't win.
And comparing this to following a football team is pretty pathetic. How about you support that great argument with a meme?
Btw other people in this forum who are outside of US are not as obsessed as you are. Except your Russian "dayum" compatriot.
You supported a poor candidate.

Boy, it sure is convenient for you that it just happens to be pathetic :)

2x more posts, but somehow I'm more obsessed, ok. That's also convenient for you :)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
You supported a poor candidate.

Boy, it sure is convenient for you that it just happens to be pathetic :)

2x more posts, but somehow I'm more obsessed, ok. That's also convenient for you :)
I'm on vacation outside of the US right now and it's not 3 AM. :lol: that you are desperately trying to taunt me. I was more against Trump than pro Hillary, and seriously that football team argument is laughable. I don't bother explaining that to you if you don't get it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
what a fucking stupid argument, contraception is not the same thing since the human life was never started. what about every time a man ejaculates outside a vagina, or every egg that isn't fertilised. to compare contraception to abortion is moronic.

"a human life is only a human life when it's convenient for my lifestyle"

typical libtard, he can't stand something he doesn't agree with so he'll block it out like a child and resort to ad hominem """anyone who doesn't agree with my opinion is uneducated"""
Not really. Sperm and egg cells are alive too and you're killing them by not giving them the chance to find each other.

It's just your rationale, but a different cut off point.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I havent met anyone seriously saying how he/she regrets not having their children aborted nor have I heard about anyone telling how abortion saved him from being miserable rest of his life.

But I have heard about a bunch of women saying how they can't sleep at night in their 40ties because they chose to abort in their 20ties and how they regret it now.

Im not sure abortion should be regulated by law as strictly as Zoso is implying, but it is not as simple as PostIronic is saying either, you can't tell someone who regrets having aborted their kid that it is fine, because the CNS or brain was not developed yet, that doesnt mean that the kid did not exist.

Aug 26, 2014
I havent met anyone seriously saying how he/she regrets not having their children aborted nor have I heard about anyone telling how abortion saved him from being miserable rest of his life.

But I have heard about a bunch of women saying how they can't sleep at night in their 40ties because they chose to abort in their 20ties and how they regret it now.

Im not sure abortion should be regulated by law as strictly as Zoso is implying, but it is not as simple as PostIronic is saying either, you can't tell someone who regrets having aborted their kid that it is fine, because the CNS or brain was not developed yet, that doesnt mean that the kid did not exist.
really

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

There are like 7 types of abortions, which one are you talking about? I also know plenty of people who fuck their lives up by having kids when they were 14.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
There are like 7 types of abortions, which one are you talking about? I also know plenty of people who fuck their lives up by having kids when they were 14.
Do any of them look at their kid and think "fuck, should have aborted it when I had the chance?"

Im not an expert in the field, I was talking about the usual abortions that take place in the first 12 weeks or something

I do think the number of abortions should be reduced, because it is a morally questionable procedure in my eyes, but I don't believe that it would be healthy to do this through the law.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

It's not simple. It's a dilemma. Especially for the women. But your argument "I have never heard" is just terrible.

Anyways the biggest pro-abortion argument is in regard to womens equality; not whether or not the fetus is a living human being, which it isn't if it can't live outside the uterus.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
It's not simple. It's a dilemma. Especially for the women. But your argument "I have never heard" is just terrible.

Anyways the biggest pro-abortion argument is in regard to womens equality; not whether or not the fetus is a living human being, which it isn't if it can't live outside the uterus.
I agree I could have argued better, but saying it is simply terrible and not explaining why is probably worse, don't you think?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Do any of them look at their kid and think "fuck, should have aborted it when I had the chance?"

Im not an expert in the field, I was talking about the usual abortions that take place in the first 12 weeks or something

I do think the number of abortions should be reduced, because it is a morally questionable procedure in my eyes, but I don't believe that it would be healthy to do this through the law.
What you are describing is human coping mechanisms, once the dye is cast you make the best of what you got.

As for the rest, i suggest you look into it more closely before you make a moral judgement.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Nope. Anecdotal evidence is a terrible; especially in a dilemma like this where bias is extremely strong.
If I was arguing for abortion to be legally banned in some sort of form I'd agree with you. My problem with the earlier discussion was that everyone including you ganged up on one guy and made it look like abortion is a similar procedure to wisdom tooth removal.

- - - Updated - - -

What you are describing is human coping mechanisms, once the dye is cast you make the best of what you got.

As for the rest, i suggest you look into it more closely before you make a moral judgement.
I suspect that mechanisms you mentioned in most cases work better when you have to cope with raising a kid rather than live with a dirty conscience, something you can't fight with legal definitions

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
If I was arguing for abortion to be legally banned in some sort of form I'd agree with you. My problem with the earlier discussion was that everyone including you ganged up on one guy and made it look like abortion is a similar procedure to wisdom tooth removal.
That one guy wanted it legally banned, hence the feedback

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I suspect that mechanisms you mentioned in most cases work better when you have to cope with raising a kid rather than live with a dirty conscience, something you can't fight with legal definitions
Dirty conscience? This convo quickly devolved into the silly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)