'Murica! (141 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It's hard not to love this guy, if only for the entertainment factor. I want to despise him, and I'm often disgusted by him, but this election is by far the most entertaining one I've experienced. Imagine a Trump presidency... brilliant comedic value, at the very least.
It's tempting to wonder.. It would be a disaster for sure, but hey, maybe it's the disaster Merica and the world needs :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Who would make a good president in your guys' opinion? Doesn't have to be a politician.

Cuban strikes me like he'd do a pretty good job.
Arnie

And it's really not that important. Everyone knows by now he's a douchebag. If they really wanted him to lose support, they would corner him until he it's clear he has no idea on how to get more jobs, for one.

Yes, it's a shame. And despite weaknesses in some of his ideas, economically and otherwise, he has the right intentions (in my belief), so I don't think he would make such poor choices given the right counsel. And that's much better than having someone in charge who has the right ideas and experience, but is more self serving.
:tup: You can even see it in his body language, like he actually cares. Unlike shitllary who looks like she thinks she should be given the presidency and everyone should bow down to her

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Who would make a good president in your guys' opinion? Doesn't have to be a politician.

Cuban strikes me like he'd do a pretty good job.
Warren, Sanders (though Warren would probably be better, strikes me as more flexible and able to compromise (+younger))

- - - Updated - - -

That random logo? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, it's a shame. And despite weaknesses in some of his ideas, economically and otherwise, he has the right intentions (in my belief), so I don't think he would make such poor choices given the right counsel. And that's much better than having someone in charge who has the right ideas and experience, but is more self serving.
?

If anything, he's shown to care about his own ego first and foremost. The only point that could be valid is that he could be easily manipulated - including in a direction that's favourable for the country. But then you look at the people he surrounds himself with, the people who are counseling him right, and you realise that they're pretty much the worst kind of fanatics, conspiracy theorists and warmongerers the American right has to offer.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup: You can even see it in his body language, like he actually cares. Unlike shitllary who looks like she thinks she should be given the presidency and everyone should bow down to her
Those kind of arguments are the best reasons against democracy.

And the reason for why the debates are as fucked up and superficial as they are.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Arnie

If anything, he's shown to care about his own ego first and foremost. The only point that could be valid is that he could be easily manipulated - including in a direction that's favourable for the country. But then you look at the people he surrounds himself with, the people who are counseling him right, and you realise that they're pretty much the worst kind of fanatics, conspiracy theorists and warmongerers the American right has to offer.
I mean Bernie, not Trump :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You know, if you think about it and step back it's really remarkable that there has not yet been a female US president. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Clinton should be elected because of this fact, but let that sink in for a minute: half the population has never had a person of their gender as president. Half the population.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You know, if you think about it and step back it's really remarkable that there has not yet been a female US president. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Clinton should be elected because of this fact, but let that sink in for a minute: half the population has never had a person of their gender as president. Half the population.
Neither has there been a female pope

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 19, Guests: 102)