'Murica! (152 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I’m just stoked we’re finally defunding libraries and letting kids work night shifts again.
Guns don't kill people, books kill people.

Let me stand corrected: guns don't kill people, liberal politicians and their policies kill people.

Or at least I've pretty much heard that paraphrased elsewhere by conservatives who suddenly forgot to blame the criminals. :boh:

Curiously the same graph applies for "people who give a rat's ass about women's sports". Not that correlation is causation or anything...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
That is so fucking true but we treat anyone with money like god not white people only. :lol:
We work hard although everything is broken in our continent and are kind mad that there are opportunities in the US and some are not taking it.
I understand African Americans though coz y'all played them hard and it would be great if Americans stopped dividing themselves and worked together to make everyone's lives bearable.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Seriously, what’s up with that? That’s some third world country shit right there.
Captain Beatty is at it again.

Seriously never seen bigger scum in my life.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m just stoked we’re finally defunding libraries and letting kids work night shifts again.
Imagine the tears if a state banned a shitty, poorly written book like the Bible.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Your monopoly on media means certain things on political agendas fly over to Europe as if it’s nothing

You’d be amazed to find people protesting here for things that are very relevant for you guys in the US, but almost don’t exist here
Oh I know it, I remember during the George Floyd protests specifically as a recent example.

I'm just messing around :p

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Let me stand corrected: guns don't kill people, liberal politicians and their policies kill people.

Or at least I've pretty much heard that paraphrased elsewhere by conservatives who suddenly forgot to blame the criminals. :boh:
actually I think conservatives really just blame the black community but know its more palatable to say its upper middle class white liberals and their policies

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Captain Beatty is at it again.

Seriously never seen bigger scum in my life.

Ahab needs his white whale.

actually I think conservatives really just blame the black community but know its more palatable to say its upper middle class white liberals and their policies
Funny how they never blame wealthy black people though.

Ye be my n-word.

Nerds make for poor dissections. Also i only go into libaries to use their toilet.
There isn't a word for "nerd" here in Portugal. Everybody is pretty much a nerd here, so it's like fish noticing water.

The movie "Revenge of the Nerds" is called "A Vingança dos Nerds" in Brazil, essentially revenge of the loaned word "nerds". In Portugal the movie is titled "A Revolta dos Marados", or revolt of the crazies.

It's not so much an okatu thing like they have in Japan. It's just a nation of introverts.

But you know what Portunerds read? I swear, I go to the supermarket and invariably there's some 20-something carrying a biography of Dom João V. Stuff would be unheard of in the U.S. At the Lisbon book fair a couple years ago -- and the book fair is a huge deal here -- one of the most-talked about best sellers was a new Portuguese translation of Jean-Paul Sartre's "Being and Nothingness".

That is some Euros quarterfinals nerd-level sh*t.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)