'Murica! (114 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Funniest part is the left was pointing this out and celebrating it regularly. It wasn't until Tucker Carlson said it on cable tv that it became a conspiracy theory.

Yep from way back in the 90s, but i guess with popping babies like rabbits and getting perks to cross over, only a matter of time before all America turns into tijuana.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Whites are being replaced, that is an undeniable fact.
The population numbers prove it.

But the mentality? I mean, you have to give those Africans centuries ago some serious props for their long game. They found a way to be shacked as slaves, die crossing the Atlantic, work and get raped by whitey on plantations, make it through a civil war, earn their slave freedom and later a right to vote, and all so centuries later they can subvert white American democracy. Talk about diamond hands.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The population numbers prove it.

But the mentality? I mean, you have to give those Africans centuries ago some serious props for their long game. They found a way to be shacked as slaves, die crossing the Atlantic, work and get raped by whitey on plantations, make it through a civil war, earn their slave freedom and later a right to vote, and all so centuries later they can subvert white American democracy. Talk about diamond hands.
Black oppression is just the baton used to silence any counter progressive policies, credit goes to white women.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Whites are being replaced, that is an undeniable fact.
Because of a lot of things like progressive mentalities and low birth numbers, not because of some nefarious plan by racial groups to dominate another group people.

Hopefully soon evidence of life outside our planet can united the earth and the new us v them will be focused on other species and planets that we can start global warming on.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Because of a lot of things like progressive mentalities and low birth numbers, not because of some nefarious plan by racial groups to dominate another group people.

Hopefully soon evidence of life outside our planet can united the earth and the new us v them will be focused on other species and planets that we can start global warming on.
We have difficulty uniting against other organisms in our own planet.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
"Teresa Ghilarducci is the Schwartz Professor of Economics at the New School..."

Ah ok, now it makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven’t seen any difference in the habits of those who park in beach parking lots, and stare at the ocean with engine running, and there are plenty of them where I live.
The amount of retards with cars right now is far too high, if this prices some out then we're in for a new golden age in American history.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Lol I laugh at the lifted diesel monster truck bros. Those things take like $200 to fill up and last about a week. That’s gotta be rough

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 99)

• Oggy
  • swag