'Murica! (129 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That's what happens when you're bad at faking compassion for children and intellectual curiosity for space travel
It's something you don't see so often here, it's alien. If you spoke to people like that they'd presume you were a psychopath, and it's extremely patronising.

I saw one of Beckham's kids on some cooking show in America and the lad made a fucking bacon, sausage and egg sandwich (lmao), and when he handed it to one of the hosts she made this similarly ridiculous exclamation like it was the best thing she had ever tasted. I thought it was a comedy skit.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's something you don't see so often here, it's alien. If you spoke to people like that they'd presume you were a psychopath, and it's extremely patronising.
I mean there's a reason they've been doing all they can to hide her from the cameras.

She got slaughtered in her own primaries, Americans don't buy her shit at all.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

I saw one of Beckham's kids on some cooking show in America and the lad made a fucking bacon, sausage and egg sandwich (lmao), and when he handed it to one of the hosts she made this similarly ridiculous exclamation like it was the best thing she had ever tasted. I thought it was a comedy skit.
Simple foods are the best tho

If a genie appeared right now and offered me any food I want there is maybe 3-4 dishes at best that would beat bacon, sausage and eggs

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Because it isn't 75% fat I guess. And I like having a mix of streaky and back.

Simple foods are good but you don't go on a cookery show and make the most basic breakfast sandwich. He might as well have poured some milk and cereal into a bowl.
Check out James May's cooking show

It's pretty cool

because it’s ham. Bacon is supposed to be fatty.
you are ham

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)