'Murica! (155 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I am yet to hear a single argument in favor of her, even from the retards, that isn't based on the color of her skin or her gender. Even her hardest shills can't find one legitamite reason to vote for her.
You might not remember Harris when she was DA of SF. In my 30 years living there, I never encountered a more useless one ... even more useless than Chesa Boudin. Seriously.

The woman was clearly on a weight station for her career trajectory and avoided doing anything controversial to ensure her political career chances. Even clowns like Gavin Newsom at least went out on a limb once by supporting gay marriage. Basically she played the "rest and invest" strategy with the golden handcuffs of her political careerist ambitions.

Absolutely disgusting in more ways than one.
"manipulated media"

Don't tell me you're begging for deepfake bait this early. :D Too easy to catch fish when they're looking for hooks. Whatever happened to healthy skepticism?

I still cannot comprehend how all these Generals, politicians, the national security apparatus, etc etc can botch the withdrawal so badly. I mean these guys are professionals. Even the ragtag Taliban would probably have handled this better.
I love this take: blaming the McKinsey-ism of war and the reliance on contractors:

https://mattstoller.substack.com/p/the-war-in-afghanistan-is-what-happens

The proliferation of management consultants and contractors in American wars is precisely the problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)