'Murica! (57 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
So what is the general opinion of our muricans? Who's winning? I don't mean who do you want to win. Who do you actually think will win?
I think Biden’s gonna get the popular vote. But now that ACB has her seat, the republicans will just send it to the Supreme Court and win that way. Dems are too pussy to prevent that

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
So what is the general opinion of our muricans? Who's winning? I don't mean who do you want to win. Who do you actually think will win?
Biden will win the popular vote. As for the electoral college, I still think Biden has a huge lead, but it would be foolish to count Trump out.
However, I'm assuming Trump will win the presidency. I need to be mentally prepared in case he pulls it off.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Almost acts of terror in the US have been committed by right-wing terrorists.
Islamic terror is also right wing terror btw- they share most of the same principles and use the same tactics. They just have different goals- (Islamic supremacy vs white supremacy).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_terrorism
Even the numbers in the Wiki link you posted show that, statistically, this is all a non-issue. You have a greater chance of dying from a murder hornet sting than right-wing extremism. But just like how they hype black deaths by police officers, it's all part of the same fear-mongering.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Even the numbers in the Wiki link you posted show that, statistically, this is all a non-issue. You have a greater chance of dying from a murder hornet sting than right-wing extremism. But just like how they hype deaths by police officers, it's all part of the same fear-mongering.
I don't disagree with you on this. I also don't think Trump will mobilize large regiments of armed militia if he loses the election.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Fear-mongering? The best was Andy moaning about how Antifa will just kill anyone they disagree with. Yeah. Not fear-no getting at all!

The chances of being killed by an Antifa “member” are like a tiny fraction of the chance of being killed by right wing extremists which are a tiny fraction of the chance of dying of the “Trump-Wuhan Virus” :baus:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Fear-mongering? The best was Andy moaning about how Antifa will just kill anyone they disagree with. Yeah. Not fear-no getting at all!

The chances of being killed by an Antifa “member” are like a tiny fraction of the chance of being killed by right wing extremists which are a tiny fraction of the chance of dying of the “Trump-Wuhan Virus” :baus:
True, Antifa is mostly white and murder in the US, statistically speaking...

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
I don’t understand why people think that trump winning will make the looting go away.

if he wins, I say there’s a chance of more looting/riots.
if he loses, all his supporters live out in bumblefuck country, they won’t step foot in the city so they’ll probably just beat their wives and kids or something. That wouldn’t affect me at all.
Jokes aside , I agree on that, heard it before, and that's why the democrats don't talk to much about the riots, burning, loting, they want Americans to be tired of this, the message isVote for us or else"! What a terroristic mind they have.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Not necessarily kill, but the havoc we saw in all sorts of cities this year is a much larger issue than random acts of right-wing violence, IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s hard to take his claims of fear-mongering seriously when he was saying Obama was getting FEMA camps ready to put all his political opponents in, pre-2016 election. :lol3:
:lol:

Actually, those plans for camps were around long before Obama as part of continuity of government.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Haven't people from CNN come out and say they would have morning calls from the CEO advising them to focus on certain stories to make Trump look bad? To say there is no bias against him is absurd.
Yep - yet people here defend CNN as news. Same people also call people like you and I mentally ill. Good for them, though. As everything unfolds its pleasant to sit back and watch the goal posts move.

Speaking of of things unfolding:

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/biden-recording-spy-chief-and-sdny/

:hustini:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but they are triggerred by Donalds inaction

Thats the thing both sides are radicalizing themselves under his governance.
Things were radicalizing long before #45. Think the Tea Party...

- - - Updated - - -

True, Antifa is mostly white and murder in the US, statistically speaking...
Idea's don't commit murder. That's nonsense.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Yep - yet people here defend CNN as news. Same people also call people like you and I mentally ill. Good for them, though. As everything unfolds its pleasant to sit back and watch the goal posts move.

Speaking of of things unfolding:

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/biden-recording-spy-chief-and-sdny/

:hustini:

- - - Updated - - -

Things were radicalizing long before #45. Think the Tea Party...

- - - Updated - - -

Idea's don't commit murder. That's nonsense.
CNN and MSNBC are hacks. I definitely don't support them. Are they biased against Trump? Of course, but that is no reason to support him.
I have a never seen a more narcissistic, pathological, and insecure liar who also happens to have broken the law on multiple occasions. I've never seen someone so disinterested in their job (the guy doesn't listen to his daily briefings ffs) and who knows so little about policy be rewarded for their ignorance. And that's not even mentioning the bullying, the senseless tweets, the hateful rhetoric, the dog whistles, the calls for violence.
But sure, go ahead, vote for him and trigger the libs. At the end of the day, that's all that matters, isn't it. Triggering the libs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 46)