'Murica! (108 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Idk about that, can't think of anyone more self interested than him
yea that's not the same. Every other woman is self interested like that yet you wouldn't call them evil. Evil is working 24/7 to incite a race war, to stack that on top of an actual war, to achieve the collapse of western civilization as we know it. You will eat your bugs, live in your pod and pay your credits for wrongthink. 'But Biden is a centrist!'....Biden is just a pawn who can't remember his name for 5 seconds and can't hold his piss for the same timeframe.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
yea that's not the same. Every other woman is self interested like that yet you wouldn't call them evil. Evil is working 24/7 to incite a race war, to stack that on top of an actual war, to achieve the collapse of western civilization as we know it. You will eat your bugs, live in your pod and pay your credits for wrongthink. 'But Biden is a centrist!'....Biden is just a pawn who can't remember his name for 5 seconds and can't hold his piss for the same timeframe.
I don't believe any of them want to incite a race war, but they do want to play on people's emotions to help get themselves elected. Same thing with Trump and the anti-Islam and anti-Mexican rhetoric.

I also don't believe he is staying out of war because he cares about the lives of Muslims in the desert or even American lives. And if he could silence anyone who spoke against him he wouldn't hesitate.

Anyway we don't know what's in the hearts of these people, we can only judge their words and actions. Surely there's a high number of sociopaths and psychopaths among them.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
lol

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Mental illness

:rofl:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I don't believe any of them want to incite a race war, but they do want to play on people's emotions to help get themselves elected. Same thing with Trump and the anti-Islam and anti-Mexican rhetoric.

I also don't believe he is staying out of war because he cares about the lives of Muslims in the desert or even American lives. And if he could silence anyone who spoke against him he wouldn't hesitate.

Anyway we don't know what's in the hearts of these people, we can only judge their words and actions. Surely there's a high number of sociopaths and psychopaths among them.
Trump's Hispanic and black electorate is going to grow compared to 2016. Apparently Rodriguez doesn't want another 15 competitors for his plumber job and Jamal doesn't like being treated like a literal lap dog, who knew? And that's exactly the point, you see people in this bread hung up on Trump's rhetorics, when his actions actually resonate with a lot of people that the dems claim for themselves. Their response: wearing africa themed scarves and shopping in Detroit. Also you don't expect politicians to stay out of war for humanitarian reason, but because they are bottomless pits financially paid for by average Joe (not sleepy Joe) But you are right, we can only watch what happens next.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Like the democrats refusing to answer critical questions, telling you'll find out after the election, Or Joe comparing Trump to Göbbels and calling him a Clown.

That's still better than when he was mistaking him with George Bush though...

All you (rightfully) accuse Trump of, works for both sides, only that only ever one side gets called out for it, whilst the other one gets a free pass.
You're on fire. Like...so hot right now.

You have to be mentally ill or disillusioned they say...BUT RUSSIA!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's a false narrative created by him.
No, it's not. Basically the entire media is against him and questions everything he does. Normally in times of crisis the media rallies around the President, as seen after 9/11, then all the wars, then the 2009 financial crises where the bailouts were barely questioned, then all the crazy bombing and regime change in other parts of the world. The media sold the wars to the American people after all, instead of blaming Bush for letting 9/11 happen, or blaming Obama for allowing the rise of ISIS in Northern Africa. Now all of a sudden a new foreign invader is here (the virus), and regardless of what he does, Trump is given basically 100% of the blame. That alone is so suspect knowing how the media is typically the mouthpiece of the sitting government. So what has changed?

It's perfectly fine to have a media that questions everything, but I'll bet a large sum of money that this supposed great journalism disappears once Biden is elected. And god forbid questioning anything the queen Kamala happens to pull afterwards. She's the ultimate protected class of politician.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Trump's Hispanic and black electorate is going to grow compared to 2016. Apparently Rodriguez doesn't want another 15 competitors for his plumber job and Jamal doesn't like being treated like a literal lap dog, who knew? And that's exactly the point, you see people in this bread hung up on Trump's rhetorics, when his actions actually resonate with a lot of people that the dems claim for themselves. Their response: wearing africa themed scarves and shopping in Detroit. Also you don't expect politicians to stay out of war for humanitarian reason, but because they are bottomless pits financially paid for by average Joe (not sleepy Joe) But you are right, we can only watch what happens next.
Very true, and they know it, too. There wouldn't be such a strong cancel culture in the black community to destroy their own just for expressing dissent against Biden or entertaining the thought of speaking with Trump. Then again, maybe it's par for the course considering Chicago...

Jun 6, 2015
No, it's not. Basically the entire media is against him and questions everything he does. Normally in times of crisis the media rallies around the President, as seen after 9/11, then all the wars, then the 2009 financial crises where the bailouts were barely questioned, then all the crazy bombing and regime change in other parts of the world. The media sold the wars to the American people after all, instead of blaming Bush for letting 9/11 happen, or blaming Obama for allowing the rise of ISIS in Northern Africa. Now all of a sudden a new foreign invader is here (the virus), and regardless of what he does, Trump is given basically 100% of the blame. That alone is so suspect knowing how the media is typically the mouthpiece of the sitting government. So what has changed?

It's perfectly fine to have a media that questions everything, but I'll bet a large sum of money that this supposed great journalism disappears once Biden is elected. And god forbid questioning anything the queen Kamala happens to pull afterwards. She's the ultimate protected class of politician.
He created this narrative of the media mistreating him way before he was even a president. I personally don't think he does himself any favours by reacting badly to any form of criticism either. Also as I pointed out earlier he often seeks to cause controversy with his actions and the stuff he says/writes so seems a bit silly to then cry about getting the attention.

I'm not disputing that there are some news outlets that are full on against him like the MSNBC, but that's really no different than FOX's non-stop critique of Obama. There are plenty of news sources that do their jobs in a much more balanced way, but for some any criticism of Trump is seen as unfair and you can't please that crowd by telling the truth. COVID seems to be a good example of this. I think it's quite clear that he has failed to deal with COVID in a satisfactory way.

In a democratic country media is in no way supposed to be the mouthpiece of the sitting government. Media is supposed to be the watchdog of those in power.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He created this narrative of the media mistreating him way before he was even a president. I personally don't think he does himself any favours by reacting badly to any form of criticism either. Also as I pointed out earlier he often seeks to cause controversy with his actions and the stuff he says/writes so seems a bit silly to then cry about getting the attention.

I'm not disputing that there are some news outlets that are full on against him like the MSNBC, but that's really no different than FOX's non-stop critique of Obama. There are plenty of news sources that do their jobs in a much more balanced way, but for some any criticism of Trump is seen as unfair and you can't please that crowd by telling the truth. COVID seems to be a good example of this. I think it's quite clear that he has failed to deal with COVID in a satisfactory way.

In a democratic country media is in no way supposed to be the mouthpiece of the sitting government. Media is supposed to be the watchdog of those in power.
:tup:

Remember “Barack Ebola”. Fox News, the right wing media, and conservative America was forecasting doom and gloom about Ebola in America... and now this year they spent a couple months calling Coronavirus no worse than a common cold or seasonal flu. :lol2: Half of them are still calling it a hoax in one way or another.

Aside from this, Trump has been calling the press “the true enemy of the people” for his entire presidency... and then him and his clowns whine and bitch about the press being “against” him. I wonder why? Truly, an enigma.

- - - Updated - - -

Donald Trump is that guy who throws gasoline on his head every morning and then is surprised when he catches fire later in the day.
“The press is the true enemy of the people.”

“Should I revoke licence of (insert news station here)?”

“Fake News Media Losers.”

And then he complains that the press doesn’t like him. Lol

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
:tup:

Remember “Barack Ebola”. Fox News, the right wing media, and conservative America was forecasting doom and gloom about Ebola in America... and now this year they spent a couple months calling Coronavirus no worse than a common cold or seasonal flu. :lol2: Half of them are still calling it a hoax in one way or another.

Aside from this, Trump has been calling the press “the true enemy of the people” for his entire presidency... and then him and his clowns whine and bitch about the press being “against” him. I wonder why? Truly, an enigma.

- - - Updated - - -

“The press is the true enemy of the people.”

“Should I revoke licence of (insert news station here)?”

“Fake News Media Losers.”

And then he complains that the press doesn’t like him. Lol
DT: we will have a vaccine momentarily

reporter, a couple minutes later: hey dude, what’s up with that vaccine?

DT: fake news!!! Media bias!!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Our president is the most alpha president we’ve ever had, he oozes masculinity and foreign enemies are lucky his childhood foot injury kept him out of armed service
Hey, I see that Utah habit of refusing COVID tests is working out swimmingly. :tup:

Meanwhile...

Is this actually real?
Actual campaign ads? :rofl:

We missing out here in germany. Shit is unbelievable :lol:
Shorties for the Internet. What you are witnessing is experimentation in action. This is why fake news works: there's only one variation of the truth, but the lies can experiment a thousand different ways to find big winners that propagate while the others are total fails.

This is merely a glimpse into the war machine of misinformation. You're gonna find a lot of prototype duds. But they will make hundreds of this fake rubbish and identify the ones that gain traction to start putting money behind to blast them on social feeds and paid ad networks.

These are the stills of someone trying to hack your brain.
This cant be for real. Wth :rofl:
No, it's very real. This is how politics works now.

Andy has a point in that this has gone on since before the 2016 election. Trump farts and there are 10 news outlets who are claiming he's committing a WMD gas attack in the James S Brady Press Briefing Room. The thing is, the people paying their salaries know that asking for "how crazy Trump is" also helps their business ratings and ad dollars. So while I believe that many of the journalists are guilty of bias (it's human nature, after all), there's also a business bias towards hysterics because they sell.

But I disagree that in times of war the media rallies around the president. That hasn't been true since WWII... or at least the Korean War. Because there were clear challenges to Presidential policy for the Vietnam War. Even the first Gulf War of the 90s had its media detractors. And I knew plenty of examples of legit journalists who questioned the second Gulf War after 9/11... not to mention who ripped on the Patriot Act as treason. So I do not think the media have been Presidential yes men for decades... generations.

But the Biden theory that nobody will care about COVID once he's in office? Oh, he will have his detractors. And not just in the traditional conservative media. But he will get a much easier ride than Trump. Because, well, Biden isn't a belligerent bully with an ego problem and a fake empire persona.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

People seem to act surprised when Trump walks off from an interview or pops off at a moderator during a debate but everyone else seems to see it too. Since he announced his presidency he has been fighting ridiculous claims that the media peddles. It wouldn’t be an issue If the Media was consistent with everyone. But they aren’t.

- - - Updated - - -

In other news:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)