'Murica! (41 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
But sure, go ahead, vote for him and trigger the libs. At the end of the day, that's all that matters, isn't it. Triggering the libs.
No, it's not all that matters. But I do find it rich you complain about rhetoric when you called Trump supporters disillusioned and mentally-ill. Spare me me the lecture.

Our entire media system sucks because for whatever reason they have found a side that makes them money and decided to forgo the original point of a free and fair press. From CNN, to Fox, to Twitter & Facebook of the social media universe, all have an agenda and that started before Trump but accelerated under Trump.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
No, it's not all that matters. But I do find it rich you complain about rhetoric when you called Trump supporters disillusioned and mentally-ill. Spare me me the lecture.

Our entire media system sucks because for whatever reason they have found a side that makes them money and decided to forgo the original point of a free and fair press. From CNN, to Fox, to Twitter & Facebook of the social media universe, all have an agenda and that started before Trump but accelerated under Trump.
so you’re saying it does matter

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
A vote for Trump is not to trigger libs, its to keep their policies out of office. Them getting triggered is a "they" issue.

- - - Updated - - -

so you’re saying it does matter
"that's all that matters, isn't it"

"No, it's not all that matters"

Nice try, amigo.

- - - Updated - - -

People throwing rocks from an overpass at JewsForTrump car parade in NYC. Other videos show punching their cars, throwing eggs, fighting Trump supporters, etc.

Last edited:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

when did you become such a liberal?

businesses are created to make money. even media businesses

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
when did you become such a liberal?

businesses are created to make money. even media businesses
If companies weren't so "woke" they wouldn't feel the pressure of getting their names out in commercials, etc regardless which channel they air on.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I thought Biden has na advantage in key states?
Pollsters deliberately go after registiered democrats which skews the outcome, also Republicans don't participate in mail-in voting & early voting and prefer to show up on election day - hence the perceived democrat advantage

Some battleground states like PA, WI, AZ, MN are very close and will be decisive.

It's funny FL and OH are labeled as battleground states, even funnier that dems sent Kamala to rally in Texas. (Don't get me wrong, blue Texas is happening with all the cucks moving in and the cowboy lads dying out but not yet, in 4-8 years at best)

official tuz poll:

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You do know that Trump is currently the president? I have no definite data on this, but I'd imagine that Trump ranks quite high in the BMWs burned during presidency chart.
I love that voter extortion argument, especially given who is already in power.

"Yes, 225,000 Americans died of COVID and nothing can really fully open up without flooding our health care system and the only mitigation plan is a vaccine Hail Mary pass. But just imagine how much worse that would be with a Democratic president in office!"

So what is the general opinion of our muricans? Who's winning? I don't mean who do you want to win. Who do you actually think will win?
Biden popular vote. I even give him the edge with the electoral college at this stage.

Even so, that really doesn't address the root problems either way. This mess is going to be around a long time.

Even the numbers in the Wiki link you posted show that, statistically, this is all a non-issue. You have a greater chance of dying from a murder hornet sting than right-wing extremism. But just like how they hype black deaths by police officers, it's all part of the same fear-mongering.
Hey, I killed a murder hornet in my apartment earlier this month.

I don't think so either. Hopefully whomever wins the election does so with clear voting to one side. I do agree that if Trump wins there will be unrest again though.
I don't think "clear" buys anything. Trump has sown enough Fear Uncertainty and Doubt FUD in his base as it is, and many of them are busy looking for Hollywood pedophile rings under their sofas. Meanwhile, there are a lot of entitled people on the liberal side of politics too who are going closer to the no-negotiating Tea Party ideology than anyone cares to admit.

Things were radicalizing long before #45. Think the Tea Party...
Definitely.

Though if 2016 was the Flight 93 election, that plane has crashed in Pennsylvania Avenue long ago.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I've been focusing so much on the Presidential election this year that I completely overlooked the Senate. Seems there's a chance for Democrats to gain control of that as well.
Arguably the senate is more important than the presidency, IMO. If you want to look at the last three seated Supreme Court justices, all of that had to do with the balance of the Senate more than anything.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
somewhere in Broward County

*ring ring ring*

- Good evening Sir, do you have a minute for a few questions?
- Hola amigo si claro
- Who are you voting for?
- Amigo I am voting for Tru..

*beep beep beep*

'...another undecided voter, on to the next one!'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)