Mozart to Juve next season (3 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I think its fine we get Mozart as Emerson's sub, but then we need to get a creative midfielder as emerson's partner. I'd prefer Rosicky "on sale now", or Diego anybody good at AMC.

Essien would be lovely to have but he doesn't have much creativity either.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
or?

----------Gilardino
-----Cassano-----Zlatan
----Essien-Emerson-Camo
Chiellini-Canna-Thuram-Zambro
-----------Buffon

Forza Juventus !
thats just teasing of all us now!!!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
I think its fine we get Mozart as Emerson's sub, but then we need to get a creative midfielder as emerson's partner. I'd prefer Rosicky "on sale now", or Diego anybody good at AMC.

Essien would be lovely to have but he doesn't have much creativity either.
True. Rosicky would be nice to have. Dortmund have to sell, and I am sure that we can get him. It depends on either Nedved wants to retire, or go on.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
Mozart has always quite impressed me, I'm not saying he is my ideal buy, but he always plays well - and doing that in a side like his isn't easy.

Having said that, Fabio Pecchia was always brilliant for Napoli - he came to Juve and was poor, so getting mozart is still risky.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Actually, after watching Mozart closely today against Roma, he is not that bad of a player. He is a commanding figure in midfield and has a very good passing range, seemingly always available to his teammates for support. He also seems to have some creativity in him, and of course Brazilians have always have that flair. Mozart is no doubt a better passer than any central midfielder we have, so I say let's get him, why not. He certainly has more skill than that other Reggina man Baiocco, and I still don't know why we got the latter..

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
-----------Gilardino
------Cassano-----Zlatan
------------Pizarro
------Muntari--Emerson
Chiellini-Canna-Thuram-Zambro
------------Buffon

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
More like this Davey:

Buffon

Thuram - Cannavaro - Chivu - Chiellini

Camoranesi - Emerson - Mozart - Zambrotta

Ibrahimovic - Cassano

That's a bit more realistic. Pizarro will most likely stay in Udine if they make the CL, something they should be able to do.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

True. Rosicky would be nice to have. Dortmund have to sell, and I am sure that we can get him. It depends on either Nedved wants to retire, or go on.
I remember you not being to keen on Rosicky though, or has your oppinion of him changed this season?

Larry

Apr 17, 2005
I think Mozart could be useful as a substitute for Emerson, so that Emo could rest some games. Here's my dream eleven for the next season.

Buffon

Cannavaro Chivu
Kompany Chiellini

Emerson
Maxwell
Zambrotta
Pizarro

Cassano
Gilardino

-----------------------------
SUBS:
Del Piero
Zlatan
Olivera
Julio Baptista
Mozart
Essien
Bonera

WHO SHOULD LEAVE:
Trezeguet
Mutu
Montero
Kapo
Zalayeta
Appiah

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
Larry, sorry but that is definatelly not gonna happen. Baptista has very high release clause, and he would come to Juve to sit on the bench.

And there are just too many buys and not enough sells. So our books wouldn't bo leveled any more, but you know that Moggi won't let this happen.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
the thing that i dont like about the transfer forum , is that the members put unrealistic players who will never ever come to juve

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

I remember you not being to keen on Rosicky though, or has your oppinion of him changed this season?
Lately he has been impressive. He outplayed the Finish midfield in the WC Qualification and also played good in the last matches for Dortmund. Still, he showed that he is inconsistent, so maybe a risk.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Larry ] ++
I think Mozart could be useful as a substitute for Emerson, so that Emo could rest some games. Here's my dream eleven for the next season.

Chivu
Kompany
Chiellini
Maxwell
Pizarro
Cassano
Gilardino
Julio Baptista
Mozart
Essien
Bonera
Moggi will for sure buy eleven new players and I think that he will change the club name into Internationale Turin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)