Mozart to Juve next season (1 Viewer)

caio-juve

Feb 8, 2005
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
what about Diego or Robinho?we may see another Kaka'.
I think Diego isn't so good, but Robinho is unbelievable. He'll certainly be named the Best playa of the world by Fifa someday on the future:D:D:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Can we stick to the topic here please? We're talking about Santos Mozart if anybody else here has ever heard of him.

He was great against Roma over the weekend.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Apparently it's a done deal for Mozart.

He confessed on a Calabrese TV station to a journalist. The thing is that he was joking around with him so it leaves some doubt in my mind.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I don't doubt that Mozart its an upgrade of Blasi and Appiah, but, what I still not convince is that if he is good enough to be in the starting lineup for Juve

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well, we shall see. He certainly has the ball skills and passing range to be a Juventus player.

This probably also means no David Pizarro.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
If Moggi thinks players of this calibre are gonna solve our problems then we're going to be in for another season of disappointment.He'd better have other plans up his sleeve.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
If Moggi thinks players of this calibre are gonna solve our problems then we're going to be in for another season of disappointment.He'd better have other plans up his sleeve.

thats exactly what it comes down too. hopefully the paramatti award will remain the paramatti award

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
cool down guys, he is just the replacement for Emerson. This season showed, that we really can't replace Emo, when he is out, and Mozart should solve this problem.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well like I said before, Mozart wouldn't just be a bench warmer for Emerson. Unless we get somebody else, Mozart will feature right next to Emerson in the first choice squad because he's better than any other player to fill the role.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Well like I said before, Mozart wouldn't just be a bench warmer for Emerson. Unless we get somebody else, Mozart will feature right next to Emerson in the first choice squad because he's better than any other player to fill the role.
Okay, but I have seen him, and he is a really good player. Can turn out to become another Camoranesi!!!!!!!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Giannichedda and Mozart are done deals?
OOOh what a strong midfield we will have next year,
we can replace emo any time and we have solved all of our creative problems:frown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)