Mozart to Juve next season (1 Viewer)

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
Mozart To Conduct Juve’s Midfield From Next Season
4/13/2005 3:38:00 PM www.goal.com
The Reggina midfielder is considered as the ideal alternative for Emerson.
Mozart has become one of the main transfer targets for the Bianconeri as Fabio Capello is looking for a central midfielder with the same characteristics as the ‘Puma’ as Juventus have lacked depth in that area during this season.

The Juve coach has requested the Brazilian player directly to Luciano Moggi and the negotiations are at a good point. The Old Lady is expected to sign Mozart on a co-ownership deal worth 4 million Euros.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus open talks with Reggina for Mozart
tribalfootball.com - April 14, 2005

Juventus have opened talks with Reggina for midfielder Mozart.

Juve coach Fabio Capello sees the Brazilian as the ideal midfield foil for Emerson and director general Luciano Moggi began negotiations this week with Reggina president Pasquale Foti for the player.

Reggina want £6 million for Mozart and Moggi plans to lower the cash component by offering Viktor Zeytulaev and Ilya Boudianski, both on-loan at Reggina, in permanent transfers.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    they say he plays kind of like emerson, so it looks like they are going to play with the same tactics as this year so mite possibly be no Attacking mids :S

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan10 ] ++
    they say he plays kind of like emerson, so it looks like they are going to play with the same tactics as this year so mite possibly be no Attacking mids :S
    That sucks!!!!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Why do we persist in bringing in these kind of players? Appiah and Blasi are already on our books and we've been linked to Ledesma and Taddei to name a few. We need some real quality. We need to add some creativity to the midfield.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    ------Cassano--Zlatan
    --------------Mutu
    ----Muntari-Pizarro-Emerson
    Chiellini-Canna-Thuram-Zambro
    --------------Buffon

:p another eleven hehe...

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    nice one Juve Kosova, but I watched PSV - Lyon and weren't impressed with Essiens performance. Especially not the PK :p but it was a game much like ours, so I can't really judge him..

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    nice one Juve Kosova, but I watched PSV - Lyon and weren't impressed with Essiens performance. Especially not the PK :p but it was a game much like ours, so I can't really judge him..
    U judge him juz by 1 performance? Wad bout the brace he grabbed during Lyon's 7-2 thumping of Bremen?

He is indeed a good player.

And can Moggi pls set a higher target? At least bring some quality players,

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    :thumb:

about Essien, true, he suckd in this match, but he really is fantastic, if he just can play as good as he is playing for lyon, then i hope moggi signs him!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)