Movies you've seen recently... (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sehnsucht79 ] ++
Oh trust me, I watch a LOT of bollywood movies :D

Yes I was in India, went to Bangalore, Mangalore (my sister's studying in Manipal) and Ooty. Fortunately, when I was there when the tsunami happened, I was in Ooty.. and to think that Tamilnadu is one of the worst hit places. Anyhow, I liked India very much. Would love to go there again.

I hope Swades is not like Devdas. That movie was so hyped but also so boring, no offence.
Oh that sounds like a scary experience. Yea, Tamil Nadu was hit real bad.
Unfortunately you missed experiencing the west coast Mumbai and Goa.

As for Devdas, lol i agree. Dont have the stomach for movies like that. Walked out halfway through. But Sanjay Leela Bhansali - the director of Devdas is also the man behind Black.

++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
Everybody is crazy about Bangalore nowadays, because all major corporations outsource their non-essential business there, and that's the best place. You can find so many Fortune 500 companies there.

Some people even say "bangalored" for "outsourced"!
Elnur your spot on about Bangalore. Its like India's Silicon Valley. You've got the brainiest people down south, and Bangalore is the most cosmopolitan city in that part of the country, so most Techie boys and the like usually end up there. Yep, cities like Hyderabad, Bangalore and Delhi have developed small townships within their radius that has brought about an influx of the biggest companies world wide. Bombay-Mumbai, has always been like that, so the changes here have been the least radical from the lot. On the whole though, you'll find a rapidly developing country like India in the forefront of emerging markets, across the world.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2,162
    ++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
    just saw it and i recomend it to u guys

" Saw" from the director of "Seven"

hehe, in other thread I said, that the movie reminded me "Seven", cause of all that punishment, and I didnt notice that the same director made them.

OP
    vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2,163
    ++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

I've heard so many bad things about that movie that... It was good?
    All reviews I've read were negative; like noone enjoyed this movie.
    So I was hesitating, whether I should watch it, but I really liked it.
    But you should be aware, what you're going to see: long epic story, so if you're prepared for that, you will survive.
    I liked Colin Farrell there, I couldnt stand him in most of his previus movies, but in this one I really liked him.
    And Jared Leto as Hephaistion, of course :D

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm watching "Super size me" and I think I'm not gonna watch it till the end.
    That movie is so stupid and naive, that I lose my nerves and I do :wallbang: and :rolleyes: every 5 minutes.
    Did anyone find it interesting or worth to watch?

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
    That movie is so stupid and naive, that I lose my nerves and I do :wallbang: and :rolleyes: every 5 minutes.
    Why stupid and naive? Yes, I found it interesting.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    I just saw "Point Break" (Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze) on TV. Kinda old movie, yeah...I've seen it before but I've just noticed that Patrick Swayze looks like Pavel Nedved on that movie :D

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

care to elaborate

Aug 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

As for Devdas, lol i agree. Dont have the stomach for movies like that. Walked out halfway through. But Sanjay Leela Bhansali - the director of Devdas is also the man behind Black.

Isnt he/she the director of "hum dil de chuke sanaam" too ? I loved that movie. Dhole taro dhole bhaje! Dhole bhaje!

I watched Donnie Darko. Didn't understand a single shite.

Juve89

The Farmer
    May 27, 2004
    I haven`t seen Heat but I must see it soon....
    Anyway I saw Scarface early in the morning today for the fifth time....
    Awesome movie can`t get enough of them!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)