Movies you've seen recently... (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #441
    Good list, I would take from it and add to mine LOTR of course, how could I miss that? :wallbang:

Winona in Girl, interrupted was great, I like her very much.

And about two other movies: Gangs: I watching on my comp, so I got bored a bit, I guess it's typical cinema movie, you know, all those views etc.

And The gladiator: I hate this movie :)
    Everything in it was perfect, and everyone.
    But kinda the clue of it made me :yuck:
    Cause the man who leaves his wife and kid and go to such war, is not a man, not a hero for me.
    But I guess that's a longer disussion about priorities in life :)

Edited post: I edited lives to leaves word, previous post had no sense :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    I'm back, cheers, and to a PC that really works ;)

You are right about the Gladiator in a way, and that thing he did to his wife, even dead, I mean to be with the other woman, was terrible, but the movie has a wonderful soundtrack and the main actor is great IMHO.

I love Winona and that movie was her best IMO, great play from Angelina too :D

OP
    vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #443
    Welcome back ;)

To this point, about music, actors, etc you're right, really one of the best movies.
    And Joachin Phoenix (spelling)was amazing it in, really scary in his madness.

Winona fan? Cool :D

I cant convince to Angelina, maybe if she started to play at least and stop showwing off her mouth only: pouting it again and again - she would be better actress. As far she is "the lady with annoying pounting of her lips" for me :D

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    Thank you, only for 30 minutesm but I'll come back days and days from now ;) . And this evening.

Joaquin Phoenix :) is one of my favourite actors too, and he played amazing, I agree.

Yeah, Winona fan, used to have her on my avatar for a while. Saw almost all her movies. You can see my list on the Favourite actress/actor thread :D

I really dunno why I like Angie. She has sorta magnetism I guess ;)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    Paul ?! Beats me.

Wanna compete here too ;) ? I don't think so, too tiring.

I answered your PM. Have you see Cruel Intentions ? It's sorta modern remake after Dangerous Liasons, you said you liked that one :)

OP
    vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #450
    Paul in member of this forum, his nick now is Shadowfax.

Too tiring right now ;)

I saw it, I like it, but Dangerous Liasons were amazing, and that Glen Close! I love her there, and that character she played too.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    I'm not playing, I'm in lengthy traning so I am good enough to beat Vitoria when we finally have an online game :fero:

:D

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    You can't beat me though. Have you got the mission called The Battle of Sexes ? Me and Vit should play that against you and somebody, you choose your witness ;)

I like the Necropolis very much too.

lili

Aug 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
    Paul in member of this forum, his nick now is Shadowfax.

Too tiring right now ;)

I saw it, I like it, but Dangerous Liasons were amazing, and that Glen Close! I love her there, and that character she played too.
    indeed!
    one of my favourite movies.
    glen glose is magistral in this one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)