Movies you've seen recently... (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
I see. I prefere the Castle and girls usually too, but many times I like to try the Necromancers , and I think they are still the most powerful in the whole game. All their creatures are practically die-hards invincible.

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
Well, just think at the Necro armies :excited:

Power Lyches - with a deadly attack to three enemy creatures who are standing one next to the other ;

Dread Knights - (reminding me of the Warcraft Death Knights ) - with their Curse and Double Strike ;

Ghost Dragons - powerless than Titans maybe, and disadvantaged by the fact they don't shot from distance, but still very defensive and they have that Aging Attack ;)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I would be deeply ashamed to lose to a necromancer :D unless its Sandro my old buddy :D;)

Vit I'd rather be the elf castle just so I can have elves :touched:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
well either Tower or Rampart. I'm never sure. The other 6 are all crap IMO :D

especially the underground one with the weird eye things :rolleyes:

OP
vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #477
    I like Tower, but hey, this is already mine! :(:D
    And I like Castle.

With eyes running around their heads, yeah I rememeber them, and I played them, they are good though.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Tower is not yours :irritate: you cheat :p they are the best :D;)

what do you think is the worst castle? For me, its necromancer or evil eye people.

I don't like the castle, they are such goody-goody nice people :yuck: angels :rolleyes::D

the devils are a bit rubbish with those silly imps that jump about 10 milimetres each go :D

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    I would be deeply ashamed to lose to a necromancer :D unless its Sandro my old buddy :D;)

Vit I'd rather be the elf castle just so I can have elves :touched:
    All right, we'll se then. Be free to have the Elves and whatever you may like. The Necropolis is mine and you'll be defeated by Charna.

Vit - are we making an alliance ?

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    Tower is not yours :irritate: you cheat :p they are the best :D;)

what do you think is the worst castle? For me, its necromancer or evil eye people.

I don't like the castle, they are such goody-goody nice people :yuck: angels :rolleyes::D

the devils are a bit rubbish with those silly imps that jump about 10 milimetres each go :D
    Yeah, but I deeply dislike to be hit by a devilish army :scared:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)