Movies you've seen recently... (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dano

Jul 5, 2006
Just finished watching Slumdog Millionaire myself… Not bad. I think it does it’s job of being a “feel good” movie well, but I’m not sure if I could watch it again.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
watched "the wrestler" and loved the film, Rourke gives an honest and brutal performance as the ageing athlete who is struggling to accept the limits his body now has,missing the spectacle of grappling and struggling to cope with and differentiate between real-life love and the adulation of the crowd.

Aug 1, 2003
watched "the wrestler" and loved the film, Rourke gives an honest and brutal performance as the ageing athlete who is struggling to accept the limits his body now has,missing the spectacle of grappling and struggling to cope with and differentiate between real-life love and the adulation of the crowd.
loved rourke in that movie, wanted to bitchslap evan rachael woods

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Great film and theme song performed by the boss :tup:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I watched the Notebook on TV the other night. I was supposed to cry apparently. Its sad I guess. But in the end, love is the winner. Corny as hell, but not bad for a classic love story.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Terminator Salvation, the actions scenes was too much at times, as in just crazy one after another, but in overall decent entertainment, and the Marcus Wright character was the star of the movie :tup: Story nothing much, clearly introducing for a franchise obviously enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)