Movies you've seen recently... (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I finally watched China Town and it easily makes for my top three favorite movies. Some hours passed and I still can't make the horn noise silent in my head :depressed

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I watched Trainspotting last night. I liked it very much. They show drug using as it really is; fun and life-threatening. The acting in the movie is awesome!
That is one awesome movie. And you're right, the acting is terrific.

"Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?"

And it's true, you know. That's what most people forget when they talk about drugs: they feel good, otherwise people wouldn't fucking do it.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
That is one awesome movie. And you're right, the acting is terrific.

"Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?"

And it's true, you know. That's what most people forget when they talk about drugs: they feel good, otherwise people wouldn't fucking do it.
The "they feel so good" part is the reason why many people START taking drugs. But there is that "after a while you become an addict, you start to destroy yourself, everything and everyone around you and you would do anything to get out" part for which many people want to STOP taking drugs. So you see, it is a battle between possitives and negatives, plusses and minuses. For me there are more negatives, more minuses than possitives and plusses when it comes to drugs. I hope im making myself understandible.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008) - Had some potential, but some terrible acting and stale dialogue made it a let down. Were a fucked species. At least that got through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)