Movies you've seen recently... (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
And I have to admit: he's brilliant at what he does.

The big problem I have with romantic comedies is that they lack cynics. In Notting Hill there's this moment in which Hugh Grant is discussing with his friends whether or not he should go after Julia Roberts.. you know, after she has said the whole "I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her" thingy.

And in real life there would be this crude, seemingly unemotional asshole of a guy saying: bollocks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
What was the last film you've watched of him? About a boy?
No i watched About A Boy ages ago.I think the last Grant movie i watched was Four Weddings And A Funeral.

The big problem I have with romantic comedies is that they lack cynics. In Notting Hill there's this moment in which Hugh Grant is discussing with his friends whether or not he should go after Julia Roberts.. you know, after she has said the whole "I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her" thingy.

And in real life there would be this crude, seemingly unemotional asshole of a guy saying: bollocks.
That is it.Very limited actor,but i dont thnk there's anyone out there who can pull of a romantic comedy better than him.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

He's brilliant at looking confused and picking up hookers?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i got to watch the curious case of benjamin buttons earlier this week and it hought it was really good.

transporter 3: aaaaaaaaah same old pooor story line with good action moves thats all there is to it to be honest.

the wrestler: really enjoyed it.

cocaine cowboys 1 and 2: i enjoyed this one as its a documentary like movie, and it had loads of information about things i always heard about but never knew too much about. the 70 and early 80's were just mad crazy!!!!!!!

i should be watching role model later tonight, i've seen the trailer for it and it seems hilarious.

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
Mystic River.

I think i've developed a weeee bit of respcet for Robbins.I'm too lazy to go back and check who said it (I think it was Aaron),but yes,Penn's performance in 21 grams outshines his perfromance in Mystic River by a country mile.Oh and Bacon is a better actor than i thought.

Overall,excellent movie.My only complaint is the fact that Emmy Rossum didnt have a nude scene.
Have you seen JACOB'S LADDER? If no, I highly recommend it.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
just finished watching role model. it was ok nothing special to be honest. there were funny bits here and there but the ending was soooooooooooooo cheesy!!! a good movie to waste two hours nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)