Movies you've seen recently... (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #925
    ++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
    if you thought that movie was scary......this one is gonna make you..........aaahhhhhhhhhhhh!! aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh :scared:

I had to think hard, what is so funny here :wallbang:
    I completely didnt associated it with The Ring :D

OP
    vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #927
    I needed to reboot my database :D

btw: I'm watching Bend it like Becks - quite funny, but it could be shorter, really.
    MY big fat Greek wedding was much better, cause it wasnt so long.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
    btw: I'm watching Bend it like Becks - quite funny, but it could be shorter, really.
    MY big fat Greek wedding was much better, cause it wasnt so long.
    I enjoyed both, but I think MBFGW showed us more of the culture, rather than just saying that they're people living in a foreign land.

++ [ originally posted by Al Harbi ] ++
    speaking about scary movies.. anybody saw Freddy vs. jason..?

some friends of mine said it was cool.. anybody recommend it..?
    I heard it was pretty lame, just a comedy...here's a friend's review from his blog:

That was the first horror movie, that made me actually laugh throughout most of it. The actresses had amazingly large talents (I mean boobs), while Freddy, towards the end of the movie reminded me of those 2 goofs from Home Alone. Spend your $9 somewhere else.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Hey someone here ahve already seen the matrik 3?

IM planning to see it...so i want suggestions!!

JUST SUGGESTIONS... it was good or bad?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    It opened at 1 a.m. this morning (it's currently 10:20 a.m.) I might see it sometime later, because i've got my uni exams coming up in about a week :down:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Ill go to see it the weekend maybe.... because right now... those cinemas must be at full capacity... and i was seeing the juve game too

so.!!

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
    Saw revolutions last night, it finished really well matrix fans will prob love it, but it's so similar to the 2nd film. Star wars trilogy was better.............

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
    if you thought that movie was scary......this one is gonna make you..........aaahhhhhhhhhhhh!! aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh :scared:
    It's not that I seek horror movies, nor do I like them...to tell you the truth, it was my brother's idea...he insisted that I must watch the movie with him...and I had to say YES....

Horror movies now are disgusting, and some of them are a waste of time...like that one "The Ring" :( :yuck:

I like movies with PLOTT!!! NOT RUBBISH.....:fero:

:D :D :D

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Finally found the time to go to cinema and watched KillBill, absolutely brilliant
    Tarantino is just sheer genius , anyone who can make Lucy Liu bearable on screen is fantabulous and even boring old Uma turned in a performance of sheer brilliance, it was just deliciously violent

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    the most recent would be The Matrix Revolution....just 1 hour 47 minit before to be exact...as usual still need to watch it again as a lot of focus energy were used to keep up with the story that hardly any left to enjoy the movie...

still a good ending to the Saga... but i enjoyed Reloaded more..;)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Mermaidah ] ++

It's not that I seek horror movies, nor do I like them...to tell you the truth, it was my brother's idea...he insisted that I must watch the movie with him...and I had to say YES....

Horror movies now are disgusting, and some of them are a waste of time...like that one "The Ring" :( :yuck:

I like movies with PLOTT!!! NOT RUBBISH.....:fero:

:D :D :D
    The Ring was one of the best movies of last year. It had a really good plot and one of the scariest of all times. Brilliant movie.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)