Movies you've seen recently... (102 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
:confused: certainly is my friend

oh and finally got round to watching "gangs of new york" last night and have to say i cant understand what all the fuss was about, heap of shit apart from daniel day lewis
I thought it was good.Its the first DDL movie that i ever saw.Di Caprio was great too.It had a good storyline IMO,and a good end.Not like the usual good guy beats bad guy end.I mean,thats what the end was..but it was built up well.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Zeitgeist.

I've heard the stuff about the federal banking system before. Obviously heard the stuff about 9/11 too. The rest was something of a revelation, although a bit outlandish and seemingly speculative the part that drives towards world domination etc. The religion bit was instructive, but it wasn't ultimately used to make any kind of point, which I thought was odd.

It's fascinating in the way that history always is. We will never know the truth, that's for damn sure. Even if there is anyone who knows the truth they will never divulge it. Meanwhile the truth about historical events might either be kept very securely out of sight or lost already.

So all you can really do is throw your arms up in the air and day "who knows".

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Hey sal,

Don’t you think if bollywood did a rendition of "Taxi Driver" that ajay devagan or sanjay dutt would be the ideal candidates?

I'm leaning toward A.D. more though

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I can see where you're coming from.Both have that bad ass image attached with them.Personally,id have someone like Akshaye Khanna.Very good actor,yet not over used on the screen,which is something that i like about him.Id even love Amir Khan in that role.He's the best actor in India IMO,though he doesnt have the image for Taxi Driver.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Id even love Amir Khan in that role.He's the best actor in India IMO,though he doesnt have the image for Taxi Driver.
:lol:

amir khan is a lil gay bitch, i dont like any of his films especially not lagaan. anytime a white chick sings in a hindi film its automatically garbage in my book :tdown:

but thats just my opinion :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)