Movies you've seen recently... (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by NeLLy ] ++
i watched The Hunted last night .

i dont recommend anyone to watch this movie .

its a crap. :yuck:

that mpvie is the one of a haunted housee with catherine z jones?????

nooooooooo please noooo, that movie nooooo.

:shocked:

is one of the suckiest movies ever.

i love z jones,, but this moviie is really bad.

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

that mpvie is the one of a haunted housee with catherine z jones?????

nooooooooo please noooo, that movie nooooo.

:shocked:

is one of the suckiest movies ever.

i love z jones,, but this moviie is really bad.
no this is a new movie starring Tommey Lee Jones and Del toro

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
That movie was good because it was original and innovative, yet quite good and not useless like many other flicks that want to be "different".

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
fight club is an amazing movie!!!

the sort of movies that would make u think at the end!!! i like those kind of movies much more than the sort of movies that end with a big bang and u would end up thinking about where to go to dinner!!!

the movie that i have seen recently is the hunted! and it is an OK movie!!! i like del toro and tommy lee jones but the movie was below par!!! i wouldn't recommend it!!

i also saw Kangaroo Jack: it is that sort of movies that is funny and would crack up alot of laughs from the viewers!!!

last and YES LEAST
is the CORE

sucked big time!!! i hated the movie and i was simply waiting for the ending!!!! i wouldn't recommend it to anyone and i would NEVER buy it on DVD!

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I saw The Recruit starring Al Pachino and Colin Farrell yesterday.

Basically, Farrell is recruited by Pachino to work for the CIA, and begins training at "the farm." He winds up doing an operation for Pachino trying to root out a mole (or more specifically her handlers). Only not everything is as it seems.

Or so they keep telling us. Actually, it's fairly predictable, and not a great script, bu it's saved by some pretty decent acting and a fast tempo. Worth a look.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
That movie was good because it was original and innovative, yet quite good and not useless like many other flicks that want to be "different".
Original indeed and captivating too. I liked the fact that both leading actors were amazing. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)