Movies you've seen recently... (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++

why.?? at least she's way better than Christina Aguilira.. and to me prettier..
hell no! her nostrils are soo wide..how many face-lefts did she have?seriously...she might be an excellent actor but when it comes to looks she is NOTHING !

OP
vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2,064
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    hehe I saw Dodgeball today (sucked) and Apocalypse Now - redeux or whatever the title is. Greatest war-movie ;)

I liked it, I used to play in some similar game to dodgeball, but it was called 2 fires :D

I watched 51 state, what a stupid movie :wallbang:

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
    Well, so we can try to convince and assure each other for many pages here: Cause I also nearly drowned, and I've never felt as huge pain as then, and since then I'm so scared of water.
    so u dont drink water any more
    Kidding
    the movie open water was very boring for me maybe because i know how to swim but even my cousine who accompanied me and who doesnt know how to swim and drowned 100 times got bored and the movie didnt sscar him at all

May 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    The terminal and I absolutely loved it :cool:
    actually martin i thought while watching that movie .. if anyone else was in tom hanks place the movie wuldnt have been as good ... hes just a spectacular actor.... him and denzel washington and others i watch their movies koz i kno am gonna get A* acting... no matter wht the story is ... they always manage to make the movie interesting with their performances

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Yeah I agree but I also thought it was really well made and that's of course Speilberg. The story wasn't all that good but they really made it into something.

May 30, 2004
    ...... i just wached i heart huckabees yesterday .. i dont kno if anyone else saw it .. its not that big in the movies ... although starring i think his name is schwartzman not sure ... mark wahlberg, jude law, dustin hoffman... interesting movie but got my head koo koo at times

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
    Just watched Mr Deeds.

"How's the elevator job going? Well, it has its ups and downs". :rofl:
    Heh :D

We rented "Timeline" last night, featuring Paul Walker from the fast and the furious. Here's a link:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0300556/

It's actually quite good! Of course a large part is fiction but at least it's based on science.

Plus; Billy Connolly does a great job as actor. I have to admit this was the first time I saw him in a movie but he's very good.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Then last night I saw "the Terminal" with Tom Hanks, and that was a good movie. You gotta love foreigners in the US who can only say the words "please" and "yesz." :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Then last night I saw "the Terminal" with Tom Hanks, and that was a good movie. You gotta love foreigners in the US who can only say the words "please" and "yesz." :D
    I've seen it 2 weeks ago and I loved it.

I can't stop admiring Tom Hanks and how he plays his roles.

And of course I will never stop admiring Kathryn Z Jones.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)