Movies you've seen recently... (116 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2,041
    Well, they werent drowning... they werent drowning... they were biting by those sharks, attacking slowly, like they were trying to eat them alive and that was so scary for me.

Drowning is the most frightening thing for me, surely not painless.
    Fire doesnt scare me at all, heights... I live on the 10nd floor now, I'm getting used to hights, however I still cant lean out my window.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2,043
    Well, so we can try to convince and assure each other for many pages here: Cause I also nearly drowned, and I've never felt as huge pain as then, and since then I'm so scared of water.

OP
    vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2,045
    You will, but with my bad luck, I will die shot by jealous husband or sth :D

------------------------------------------------------

Back on thread: I just watched Enigma: boring movie, false events and twisted facts.

OP
    vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2,047
    Ocean Eleven was so boring, when I watched it first time, so I have no idea, why I watched it second time, but it was quite enjoyable then. I cant wait to see Ocean's Twelve now.

I would like to see Alexander... reviews say, that the movie is bad, but I would like to go and see, how bad it can be :D

Martin: a recommendation from me to you to see a movie: it's extemely funny for me, well probably you will not enjoy it :undecide: but it's still a great comedy about some weird places in Poland, the title is: Pieniądze to nie wszystko.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I did see Alexander in December and I thought it was excellent. Think it was Andy who encouraged me, actually that's not the reason I went, family wanted to but you were right, it's very good.

That might be a little tough to do back in Norway. Was it screened over the holidays? Had you told me before, maybe I could have made it. No chance of going back until the summer though.

OP
    vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2,049
    Excellent? Really? that sounds encouraging.

Yes it was. Well, I didnt have an occasion to tell you about it, as I remember. I didnt find it funny at first time, cause it's more like harsh satire than just a comedy. I watched it 6 times since my fist time and I still find it extemely funny.

The summer you say... I'm gonna feel butterflies in my stomach again.
    I can tell you, where you can find it, but dont throw your shoes in me, if you dont like it...

I needed to edit it, what's that with that weird talking, you do lately?
    "Had you told me before , maybe I could have made it."

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Alright, I'll have a look, thanks!

++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
    I needed to edit it, what's that with that weird talking, you do lately?
    "Had you told me before , maybe I could have made it."
    It's not weird talking, it's English. :D

OP
    vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2,056
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    Alright, I'll have a look, thanks!

It's not weird talking, it's English. :D

I realised that myself ;) however I've never seen anyone spoken like that before.

Don Bes: come on, I just got tickets for my bday, so please do not disourage me now :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)