Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (45 Viewers)

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
no idea about cuckold or not, but I can see how that joke can hurt her feelings and it wasn't even funny to begin with, a 4/10 joke at best. imo a well deserved slap. :p
He is 100% a cuckold. His wife slept with her son's 23 year old friend lmao. Will Smith gave his consent/forgave her.

I agree that the joke absolute shit.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
Will Smith always was and always will be a little bitch.

Keep having your GI Jane wife getting fucked by 20 year old rappers you wanker.
He should have been immediately removed from the audience after this, what a fucking prick. Fucking cuckold who can't divorce his trash wife who's humiliating him whenever she can

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #28,564
    no idea about cuckold or not, but I can see how that joke can hurt her feelings and it wasn't even funny to begin with, a 4/10 joke at best. imo a well deserved slap. :p
    whoever reacts to something verbal physically, is wrong.

No to mention, this joke would have been forgotten 20 seconds later, but now will be remembered forever.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    It was a lame joke. But do you think he wouldn't react even for a good joke? The celebrity roasts put up far more insulting stuff, and even Justin Bieber managed to be a good sport about it. But this guy?

Talk about privilege. If I go to a work event with colleagues and commit an assault, I'm carted away in handcuffs. This guy? They given him the industry Man of the Year award.

So much money and privilege, and yet no therapist has been able to fix his daddy issues and toxic masculinity.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
    It was a lame joke. But do you think he wouldn't react even for a good joke? The celebrity roasts put up far more insulting stuff, and even Justin Bieber managed to be a good sport about it. But this guy?

Talk about privilege. If I go to a work event with colleagues and commit an assault, I'm carted away in handcuffs. This guy? They given him the industry Man of the Year award.

So much money and privilege, and yet no therapist has been able to fix his daddy issues and toxic masculinity.
    assault might be too strong a word for a slap and drunken shouting :p

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Mar 9, 2006

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    the terms unsolicited, physical violence and intent to injure are all up to interpretation here though.

I think the biggest concern in terms of controversial public acts of violence always is whether its teaching kids the wrong lesson. Here I think its more or less the right lesson. if my kids stood up for a weaker kid and smacked someone who was making fun of his medical condition, tbh I'd be proud as fuck. I'd advise them to next time use words first and wouldn't encourage resorting to violence, but bullies fully deserve to be bullied back.
    Not sure how it is where you are, but in California it’s not legal to walk up and slap people in the face.

But then I see this as absolutely the wrong lesson. Breaking the law and initiating physical violence is a response of the weak, the inarticulate, the damaged from childhood abuse. There are much better options to stand up for yourself in a situation without resorting to physical harm.

Worse, Jada is perfectly capable of standing up for herself. She doesn’t need Will Smith to be the hired goon squad to do her dirty work.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
    Not sure how it is where you are, but in California it’s not legal to walk up and slap people in the face.

But then I see this as absolutely the wrong lesson. Breaking the law and initiating physical violence is a response of the weak, the inarticulate, the damaged from childhood abuse. There are much better options to stand up for yourself in a situation without resorting to physical harm.

Worse, Jada is perfectly capable of standing up for herself. She doesn’t need Will Smith to be the hired goon squad to do her dirty work.
    Come on, it's a slap in the face. Crossing the street wrong is also breaking the law, but I doubt its always committed by the weak, the inarticulate and the damaged :p

I guess the bottomline here is that I put much more emphasis on the emotional violence than you do. imo here the comedian was much more in the wrong than the guy who slapped him. if anything was unsolicited, it was that lame joke about someones medical condition.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Come on, it's a slap in the face. Crossing the street wrong is also breaking the law, but I doubt its always committed by the weak, the inarticulate and the damaged :p

I guess the bottomline here is that I put much more emphasis on the emotional violence than you do. imo here the comedian was much more in the wrong than the guy who slapped him. if anything was unsolicited, it was that lame joke about someones medical condition.
    If you're up for an award at an Oscars with the comedian as emcee, you've already opted in. That's the price of admission.
    https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2017/02/142719/jimmy-kimmel-oscars-opening-speech-best-insults
    https://edtimes.in/what-were-the-major-burns-insults-digs-at-the-oscars-2018-and-what-do-they-mean/
    Ricky Gervais insulted guests far worse than anything Jada got.

And I'm not sure I follow the "emotional violence" angle if he opens the joke with, "Jada, I love you." Even if the guy did rip into her when he hosted in 2016 for her boycotting the Oscars.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
    People backing up Will on this. :lol: Dude made fool of himself, ruined his reputation and oscar winning night, everyone will remember his slap more than his Oscar now. He brought the spotlight on him and his wife for all of the wrong reasons. I bet a lot of people didn't even know he was a cuck up until he did this. If he just let the joke go, everyone would have forgotten it. Not now. He laughed at the joke initially ffs, his wife has the leash tight on him it seems.

I hope Chris presses charges but since he is the bigger man, I dont think he will.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)