Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (58 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Ok, I'll give a somewhat serious response instead of continuing this "no" and "yes" thing. Look, obviously the movies has its qualities, but the tone of it with all its exaggerations and overly charming universe just struck me as fake. I never ended up loving it. I'm glad you did though. :D

- - - Updated - - -

So you are a father after all!!!
DONT RUIN MY NAZI JOKE!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Ok, I'll give a somewhat serious response instead of continuing this "no" and "yes" thing. Look, obviously the movies has its qualities, but the tone of it with all its exaggerations and overly charming universe just struck me as fake. I never ended up loving it. I'm glad you did though. :D

- - - Updated - - -

So you are a father after all!!!
Movie time, V!

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Please. Mr. potato chips and coca cola.
I prefer Italian pizza, but at Gorm's the crust is like crispbread. It's too boring. La Vecchia Signora ain't that amazing, but I'll take it every day of the week over Gorm's. Can't believe Gorm's got so popular that they expanded to Field's, Fisketorvet etc.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I prefer Italian pizza, but at Gorm's the crust is like crispbread. It's too boring. La Vecchia Signora ain't that amazing, but I'll take it every day of the week over Gorm's. Can't believe Gorm's got so popular that they expanded to Field's, Fisketorvet etc.
Money in this filthy capitalistic world rules everything.

I think Gorm's compared to most pizza joints in Denmark is quite decent and matches most "gourmet"-places. Anywho..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)