Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (41 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Loved Get Out but hated Us and Candyman... This looks more interesting though.

Haven't seen or even heard about candy man. Get out was a mini masterpiece. Us was a total wild ride and exciting maniacal performance by all, but the twist and plot turned out to be dissapointing. Ruined the promising initial run.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Anyone seen the grey man?

This movie represents the times we live in perfectly.
Unnecessarily complicated, forced drama, over acting, incoherent storyline just spent money trying to make things look good and even failed at that..
Was a big budget cartoon really but hey I don't like that mamas boy gosling...
Only dude I can't stand more is that piss ant Statham.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Spent the last 30 mins reading reviews and comments on Facebook. Suprised it got so much hate. Everything about it apart from maybe Nicole Kidman was great.

I think people were expecting it to be like the Vikings TV series and more battles.

It was everything I wanted from a viking movie. I didn't want it to end.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Ted Lasso the only acceptable answer for tv shows. Netflix has one fake team Canadian show that looks alright low budget. Similar with no name Mexican ones. Their Baggio one too, looks low budget.

Amazon prime has a Maradona one that seems off. And a tevez one that's decent.

No movie is worth mentioning imo. Not even escape because the football scenes were terrible.
Almost finished with Ted Lasso season 1, thanks for the rec, its indeed good and wholesome

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Prey is really good. Bloody violence, Predator is pretty sick, a simple story but fun overall. I've waited decades for a decent Predator movie and this is it.
Isn't that made by Disney, just like new star wars? NO THANK YOU.

I won't watch second of this woken BS that this movie has to be all about. These Disney fuckabouts ain't nothing but all about the politics. Might as well read the bible, since we're at it. 1987 version with all the testosterone around compared to this estrogen filled wannabe main character replacing Arnold is just way too damn funny. How on earth this even got to this point?

My god - next.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Prey is really good. Bloody violence, Predator is pretty sick, a simple story but fun overall. I've waited decades for a decent Predator movie and this is it.
I thought he was pretty average to say the least. Started good, dropped into mediocrity by the middle and the finale was comically idiotic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 38)