Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (103 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Why do YOU think Soren is hurtful? He's a fragile puppy. A cute one though.
That's a good question. I think it's because Søren never got the love he deserved from his father. He was always tough on Søren, and even when Søren got good grades his father didn't compliment him. That made Søren toughen up. Now he has become like his father. He's tough on the outside and always criticizes other people, but secretly he just wants to be loved and accepted - most of all by his father.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
That's a good question. I think it's because Søren never got the love he deserved from his father. He was always tough on Søren, and even when Søren got good grades his father didn't compliment him. That made Søren toughen up. Now he has become like his father. He's tough on the outside and always criticizes other people, but secretly he just wants to be loved and accepted - most of all by his father.
Very good description. I think you've nailed it here.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Omfg. Who can you be that terrible at trolling?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
If you liked Wages of Fear, check out Friedkin's "Sorcerer"... It was a 70s adaptation of the same Georges Arnaud novel. And though it bombed at the time, it's now considered a masterpiece of American cinema in the 70s.
Will do, my hispter lovable douchebag. :heart:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Watched Hateful 8 and it turned out to be the Tarantino movie I enjoyed most after Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction :tup: I found characters and setting so interesting that I didn't want any action at all. They should have just rambled on for 3 hours and then gone on with their business. Ah and was Tim Roth portraying Oswaldo or was he portraying Christoph Waltz portraying Oswaldo?

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Do you and your father talk about anything besides soccer? I bet you don't. Does he always mention how young a player is and point out specifically that he is much younger than you?

Does he love you, Soren? Does he?
You can't troll either. You really should learn how to read the people you try trolling. I guess crossing the Mexican boarder took its toll.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Watched Hateful 8 and it turned out to be the Tarantino movie I enjoyed most after Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction :tup: I found characters and setting so interesting that I didn't want any action at all. They should have just rambled on for 3 hours and then gone on with their business. Ah and was Tim Roth portraying Oswaldo or was he portraying Christoph Waltz portraying Oswaldo?
Definitely seemed like a role written with Walz in mind. What is interesting though is that his character is an ancestor of Archie Hicox from Inglorious Basterds :lol:.

In the second half of The Hateful Eight, it’s revealed that Tim Roth’s character isn’t actually named Oswaldo Mobray, but instead ‘English’ Pete Hicox – a murderer and member of the Domingray gang with a $15,000 bounty on his head. After noticing this familiar surname, I had the opportunity to recently sit down with Roth to talk about the film, and he confirmed my suspicion that there is a link between Pete and Archie Hicox. As the actor explained,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)