Moussa Sissoko - CM - Newcastle (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I saw a few games of Wijnaldum and he was pretty good, left a better impression than Sissoko, that's what I was trying to say.
As for Kante, he would have been more useful than all the other retard players like Witsel or Sissoko. Disagreeing with someone doesn't make you right just 'cause you say so.
Kante was sold to Chelsea on 16 July for 30£. Just after the Euros; the deal most likely been in progress for weeks at that point. We sold Pogba on 8 August.

I can't even see how on earth Kante ever was a possiblity? Besides he's not really the most needed midfielder for our system. We need more of a box-box, unless you feel the liek moving Marchisio back into that role.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Maybe Allegri needs to tell Hernanes to stop losing the ball in dangerous areas and then we don't have to buy this Sissoko. We have to make use of the situation while waiting for Marchisio comeback. I'm not saying Marchisio would hit the form right away. Far from that but sometimes we have to be positive. Maybe the Lord looks after a fool.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Do you monitor his situation? Guy keeps talking about Real Madrid, begging them to sign him. Bitching that Newcastles terms are too high. Coming from a relegated club. And you would want a guy like that?

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Kante was sold to Chelsea on 16 July for 30£. Just after the Euros; the deal most likely been in progress for weeks at that point. We sold Pogba on 8 August.

I can't even see how on earth Kante ever was a possiblity? Besides he's not really the most needed midfielder for our system. We need more of a box-box, unless you feel the liek moving Marchisio back into that role.
1. 30 mil. £ is irrelevant as he had a cheaper RC for foreign clubs.
2. Do you really think Pogba said on 7th August "guess what, I'll join MU tomorrow" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)