Moussa Sissoko - CM - Newcastle (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I wouldnt mind him as an addition but I cant see what he can bring in that we dont already have in Asa and Lemina. If its either him or Hernanes I'll take the brazilian at least he can pass the ball and distribute. I'll be really worried if we get no distributer and even hernanes is shipped off.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
thank god we're not getting him.

he can't tackle, can't pass, can't create. useless player for this current juventus, it would be like a secco buy. not happening.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
They sold Wijnaldum for €27m this summer, I can't imagine this being a better and a more expensive player. Something doesn't add up, if we were looking for a DM, why not get Kante?

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
They sold Wijnaldum for €27m this summer, I can't imagine this being a better and a more expensive player. Something doesn't add up, if we were looking for a DM, why not get Kante?
Poor transfer replacement planning as usual. That's the one thing Marotta still needs to work on.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Wat?? Kante? Wat you be smoking, son?

Secondly Wijnaldum was one of few Newcastle who wasn't shit last season. I'd say he's a better player than Sissoko.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Wat?? Kante? Wat you be smoking, son?

Secondly Wijnaldum was one of few Newcastle who wasn't $#@! last season. I'd say he's a better player than Sissoko.
I saw a few games of Wijnaldum and he was pretty good, left a better impression than Sissoko, that's what I was trying to say.
As for Kante, he would have been more useful than all the other retard players like Witsel or Sissoko. Disagreeing with someone doesn't make you right just 'cause you say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)