Mother of Brazilian forward Robinho kidnapped (5 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Well, Misha Saakashvili, the new Georgian president, is cleaning things up. So hopefully the kid will get released.

It's the worst thing when someone screws with the family.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
From what I hear from central american friends, It's generally quite a common business there and in South America. :down:

Usually the victims (who are from uper-class income families) aren't harmed if the ransom is met.

it really is terrible.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
Well, Misha Saakashvili, the new Georgian president, is cleaning things up. So hopefully the kid will get released.

It's the worst thing when someone screws with the family.
how old is the little brother?

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
From what I hear from central american friends, It's generally quite a common business there and in South America. :down:

Usually the victims (who are from uper-class income families) aren't harmed if the ransom is met.

it really is terrible.
It seems we are too close to South America. It happens at home too.

Three of my friends were kidnapped. Alot of my friends were on "the list" to be kidnapped. Myself included.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

It seems we are too close to South America. It happens at home too.

Three of my friends were kidnapped. Alot of my friends were on "the list" to be kidnapped. Myself included.
Where do you live?

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
he supposed to join real madrid right? and then loan to benfica or something.....I heard chelsea and Juve are interested of loaning him.....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
I know I shouldn't make a joke of this, but don't they only kidnap famous people or those related to them?

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
i hope this can be sorted out quickly and that she is okay.

But reading some of this stuff, I dont think Robinho is a winger...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I know I shouldn't make a joke of this, but don't they only kidnap famous people or those related to them?
G, I think it's more about the money than the fame. I don't think these guys do it just so that they can be known as "the guy who kidnapped Robinho's mother". I think it's more like "the guy who's filthy rich". Going by that, any target should be fine as long as there's money in it.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
yeah, that's what I meant. I imagine it's more 'profitable' to kidnap Robinho's mother than Kieranio

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
yeah, that's what I meant. I imagine it's more 'profitable' to kidnap Robinho's mother than Kieranio
prolly more dangerous too, snatch a celebrity or their relative and it's all over the news..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)